Topcashback Questions & Answers

edited 27 October 2015 at 10:51AM in Shop but don't drop
4.8K replies 751.4K views

Replies

• diamond_davediamond_dave Forumite
    705 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Last December I went through Topcashback Compare for a contents insurance quote. Previously I was with Swinton insurance but as Axa was offering £24.50 c/b I went with Axa. I also signed up for the £3.00bonus.As I get new quotes every year, I always clear cookies etc before purchasing etc,etc. I have now been told by Lauren that no cash back can be paid as " ..you renewed direct with retailer". As these are 2 different companies and I purchased the policy through TCB how can you say that no cash back can be paid? I have a complete record of the purchase and my account clearly shows the click through to Axa.Please investigated.
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

@Diamond Dave - Can you email me across at [email protected] so I can take a much closer look into that for you?

Many thanks,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Molineux99Molineux99 Forumite
    16 posts
    Lottery wins are not guaranteed either that's why they're called lotteries. If cashback isn't guaranteed, (but all along the process its clearly suggested) then that's a lottery.

Did anyone contact Agoda to find out who they paid their commission out to ? You've already said they did so this is the second time of asking ....who got it ?

How are you managing to suggest all is well and good when this entire thread and endless google searches reveal cashback not being paid all over the place in a significant amount of cases.
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

@Molineux99 - If you submit the normal request for information you can do to the retailer they should be able to provide you with the information you're looking for.

We operate this business because we can see the millions of people we help each year. Sure, there are some disappointed people who are more than happy to share their experiences but on top of that, there are plenty more people who are incredibly satisfied with the service they receive.

I mean, talk about putting your money where your mouth is, I was a member of TopCashback, a year before I started to work here. I am aware of where issues can arise but also aware of how to prevent those issues.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • EmilyRooEmilyRoo Forumite
    1 posts
    Hi,

I’ve just signed up to topcashback site using a personal email address, however sometimes when I am booking travel and hotel rooms I need to use my business email address, should I sign up to topcashback with a business email or does the email address not matter?

Thanks, EmilyRoo
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

@EmilyRoo - Using your business email won't affect cashback but you may just want to run past your company if they're ok you earning cashback on business bookings or whether they wish for you to have a work account where the money goes back to the business :)

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • deefadogdeefadog Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Hi all, Quick question on cashback from Direct line, i have a quote saved, but can i go from TCB to direct line and retrive quote and buy or should i go through a new quote to get the cashback, just wondered what the best option was.

Thanks all

2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone

@Deefadog We would advise that if you are purchasing directly with the retailer and not going through TopCashback Compare to clear all browser data and click through to make a fresh new quote with the retailer before purchasing it.

We hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend

Best wishes

Phil
  • deefadogdeefadog Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Thank you! have a lovely weekend
    Hey Everyone

@Deefadog We would advise that if you are purchasing directly with the retailer and not going through TopCashback Compare to clear all browser data and click through to make a fresh new quote with the retailer before purchasing it.

We hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend

Best wishes

Phil

• POPPYOSCARPOPPYOSCAR Forumite
    14.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi TCB

I purchased a TopGiftcard.

It tracked at 0.00 and has confirmed at 0.00.

Advice please. Thank you.