Old Style Weight Loss 2019 Part 2 - Page 34

New Post Advanced Search

Old Style Weight Loss 2019 Part 2

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
486 replies 31.8K views

Replies

• MrsLottieMrsLottie Forumite
    128 posts
    Registering a STS this week ( my tablet didn’t want to play colour this week also) Had a very up and down week swinging between careful calorie counting and super over indulgence. Over indulgence has been many mint imperials ,lots of popcorn and much rose wine ! And I enjoyed all of it and managed to counterbalance in the end .
    I need to take myself in hand now and give myself a good talking to .Will try harder next week .
    Oh yes I forgot the two takeaways and crisps - feeling ashamed !
  • zafiro1984zafiro1984 Forumite
    1.8K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a reasonable day to day. went to a village fayre and resisted the food on offer which must be a first for me. Spent the rest of the day in the greenhouse pricking out and potting on.
    I find if I'm occupied and out of the house I'm not hungry - good excuse for not doing the housework :D

B: none
    L; one sausage rolled in bread - fruit
    D: pork chop, loads of veg, two no fat yogurts and blueberries, a glass of the vino.
  • GingerlilyGingerlily Forumite
    62 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts Photogenic
    That made me chuckle Dandy-Candy!

_party_ Happy Birthday Cranky!
  • dandy-candydandy-candy Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    :bdaycake: Happy Birthday Cranky! Have a fabulous day :j
  • MunchinMunchin Forumite
    2.7K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning

lost -1/2 lb this week. I’m going to try intermittent fasting this week and see if that shakes me out of my lethargy.
    DEBT FREE - 14 January 2020 :D

Savings (April 2020) - EF -£200/£20,000 (1%) / Xmas - £100 / Travel 2020 - £1,100/£5,500 (20%)
  • ellie99ellie99 Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Cranky :D

Didn't do too badly yesterday, ate on my own so used up leftovers.
    However, I'm going out for a meal tonight, booked weeks ago. One of those occasions where you choose from the menu in advance so I already know I'm having fish and chips, and lemon cheesecake. There were no lower calories options :) I don't have to clear the plates though!

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday.

If you could live one day of your life over again, which day would you choose?
  • BramblingBrambling Forumite
    2.1K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Cranky have a great day :bdaycake:

I booked a week away with my sister yesterday walking in North Devon at the end of July we will be staying on the edge Exmoor so in theory I've ten weeks to get into better shape, from previous experience I usually get to two weeks before going and go shopping for tee shirts as I've done nothing but talk about it :cool: I'm currently between sizes in my wardrobe they're either too big :T or too small :(.

Lunch yesterday was vegetarian quiche and salad, the quiche was quiet big and not the slice I was expecting :cool: therefore dinner was sea bass fillets with salsa verde and just green veg, I skipped the potatoes as they weren't needed.

I'm not sure about today I've taken some pork fillet out for dinner and just need to think what to do with it :think: lunch will be whatever appeals when I open the fridge there is a lot of choice
    Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage   -          Anais Nin
  • edited 19 May 2019 at 10:57AM
    MovingForwardsMovingForwards Forumite
    5.5K posts
    1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 19 May 2019 at 10:57AM
    Happy birthday Cranky!

1 lb for me.

I've just hopped on the scales.

I'm glad to see the back of this week :D
  • SIRENSSIRENS Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment of pondering, I take the cake everytime :rotfl:

My Fitbit buzzed me to say I was 47 steps away from reaching my 250 steps in and hour target. My daughter wasn't impressed that I used those 47 steps to get a Cadbury creme egg from the kitchen :rotfl:

Lol that cracked me up dandy!

I was having a good week....until yesterday when it all went to pot, today swiftly followed the same pattern. However tomorrow is a new week I'm working the full week so that should keep my eating in check as I cannot eat at work (except at lunch).

Happy Birthday Cranky :j
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS 2.5/14
  • MrsLottieMrsLottie Forumite
    128 posts
    Happy birthday Cranky ! Enjoy your day and have a large slice of birthday cake - it’s only once a year after all.