Info required

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit Cards
3 replies 558 views
Sunshine_girl2Sunshine_girl2 Forumite
864 posts
500 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit Cards
I applied for a new BT card at the end of Feb and transferred the balance from MBNA to Tesco Bank on the 3/3/19.

I have checked all 3 CRA and the MBNA balance is still showing as the amount I transferred and obviously so is the Tesco one. How long should it take to go off my report.

Thank you
12 more loan payments to debt freedom.

£2590.08 loan balance, Aug 2020

Replies

• Willing2LearnWilling2Learn Forumite
    6.3K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am confused by what you have typed. Are you saying that the Tesco and MBNA are both showing the same balances, when it should be showing as MBNA £0 and Tesco with a BT amount on it?

If so, is MBNA on your card dashboard showing as £0? Maybe MBNA have not reported the change yet to the CRAs. Give it another month.
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • Sunshine_girl2Sunshine_girl2 Forumite
    864 posts
    500 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I am confused by what you have typed. Are you saying that the Tesco and MBNA are both showing the same balances, when it should be showing as MBNA £0 and Tesco with a BT amount on it?

If so, is MBNA on your card dashboard showing as £0? Maybe MBNA have not reported the change yet to the CRAs. Give it another month.

Yes you are correct in what you say., they are both showing the same balance. Maybe I am to eager to get rid of the old info.
    12 more loan payments to debt freedom.

£2590.08 loan balance, Aug 2020

• edited 18 May 2019 at 6:07PM
    moleratmolerat Forumite
    23.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 18 May 2019 at 6:07PM
    All 3 CRAs, including 2 fresh updates today, are currently showing my MBNA balance as at 31 March but the actual balance amount was correct after the payment was taken on 25 March so possibly a couple of weeks to wait yet. It seems to be the LBG updates that are way behind - my Halifax card is the same - but my Tesco is at 12 May.