edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
12 replies 1.4K views
2»

Replies

• TravellingAbuelaTravellingAbuela Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    A quick pop back on to wish NAN a happy holiday too, in case I haven't left it too late!

HESTER Beano is so cute and sounds so well behaved.

GERS Pleased everything is, so far, going well with your DM now she is back home again.

Plans changed here. The trip into town has been postponed until Monday. Instead I have youngest DGD for a few hours after her ballet class as she didn't want to go clothes shopping with her mum and big sister. Can't say I blame her!! Eldest DGD is going to Lourdes next weekend as a helper and needs some new and suitable clothes. They have been given a list of what not to wear!

So youngest is due mid-day and I have just had time to clear the ironing basket and then I am all hers!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • -taff-taff Forumite
    11.7K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all...Pain in leg is much less today, it was really excrutiating at tmes, I'm not the best with no sleep.

No sun today yet but it's still warm so I'll be up and at them in a minute...After coffee...House needs a proper tidy or a bomb dropping, if the leg holds out, I'll start this weekend.
    Nice to hear everyone has good news, new puppy, good/future holiday, mam home and doing well, successful decorating completion etc :) SO, more hugs for you though...and long soakings for your feet Nelski [if that'd help]
    Slow Saturday!