Forum Home» Competitions Time» Game Over

E: 05/06 Two Night Trip To Paris

New Post Advanced Search

E: 05/06 Two Night Trip To Paris

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Game Over
5 replies 2.3K views
divamodedivamode Forumite
2.2K posts
Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Game Over
100 Percent Competition Addict

Replies

• Snoop2019Snoop2019 Forumite
    315 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Anyone else not see the entry form?
  • MoneybotMoneybot Forumite
    8.7K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks

Form there in Chrome

The prize includes: a £200 travel allowance, 2 nights’ accommodation at 4* Hotel California in Paris in a double/twin room, Daily breakfast, Winner management, Travel prizes in UK and abroad protected – provided by Element London ATOL 10207/ABTA Y24.
    Travel allowance to be paid to the prize winner by bank transfer or cheque within 14 days of booking the hotel stay.
    The winner and their guest must have full passports valid for at least 6 months at the time of travel.
    Any necessary visas are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
    A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation.
    Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.

Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2019 – 2nd January 2020, over UK bank holidays, Easter Sunday, or during the months of July and August
    Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and the hotel stay must be booked and completed within that time frame.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Wow! This is amazing! I've always wanted to go to Paris so fingers crossed
  • ginacollins1ginacollins1 Forumite
    8 posts
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I couldn't see the entry form on mobile, but it appeared if I rotated my phone to landscape
  • Snoop2019Snoop2019 Forumite
    315 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    That worked, Thank you gina!