17 replies 1.6K views
2»

Replies

• foxy-stoatfoxy-stoat Forumite
    6.3K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ajmarsh wrote: »
    I have a partner yes, but not one that peers over my bank account like a hawk. I’m only here for answers to my question, not judgment or criticism.

Then post #9 has your answer.

If you do not want money saving advice or judgement then no problem, but PLEASE do not come back on here saying....I have taken out a £5,000 loan with an interest rate of 1281% - can I claim mis-selling of a loan....

Good lucks
  • AjmarshAjmarsh Forumite
    5 posts
    That won’t be the case. As I’ve said I just want answers to my question,
  • BrassicWomanBrassicWoman Forumite
    2.9K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would
    a) pawn something instead
    b) ask work for an advance

Mistakes do happen with post!
    May 19 grocery challenge £100.79/ £200
  • keepcalmandstayoutofdebtkeepcalmandstayoutofdebt Forumite
    4.4K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    No letters received as new customer.

Overdue debt issues were sorted by phone although this remained at lender level for me, no external debt collector. I don’t recommend people get their pay dates wrong if I can say.

Hope you will have received my PM reply.

• Ben8282Ben8282
    4.8K posts
    Newshound!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ajmarsh wrote: »
    . Which is why getting an answer about the letters is important.
    Problem is that asking this question assumes 1) that you will find somebody here who has actually used Sunny loans 2) that they will remember correctly 3) that they will answer you truthfully and 4) that Sunny haven't changed their policy since the person concerned took out the loan.
    The fact that you have asked this question also arouses suspicion as to WHY. An insecure address is a strange reason. Most people will assume that the reason you don't want letters sent is because you don't actually live at the address used. I would also caution against calling Sunny and asking them as this will arouse suspicion for the reason I have stated.
  • Much cheaper if you can possibly get an overdraft, or a credit card. Or even borrow from a trusted friend or family member. Its a slippery slope using pay day lenders, and instantly sets your credit score back loads!
  • tetleytetley Forumite
    104 posts
    if you have something, anything to Pawn, then please do so, the APR these companies charge is very cheap compared to other lending streams, and, if as you say you only need the money short term.