»

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;) - Page 129

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

edited 15 December 2019 at 5:28PM in Boost Your Income
2.9K replies 531.7K views

Replies

• sonjadaysonjaday Forumite
    240 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    acc wrote: »
    Have you viewed the transaction history for each card?

Click the down arrow on the right of each card in the Digital Wallet list, then click Transactions, and a window pops up showing each recent transaction with the description, date and value.

Thank you for that, in my astonishment I hadn't noticed that. :o
    I've just checked and it says that all the £1s went to Amazon on various dates during April. I only tried to use the £1 2 or 3 times, so definitely not all of them. One transaction says the only amount in there from the beginning was the £1, nothing about starting off with £10.
    I know it doesn't take much, but this is really confusing me.
    I think I'll have to choose a different method of receiving my Swagbucks as this just doesn't seem to be working for me.
    Thank you for all the help.
  • anamakanamak Forumite
    112 posts
    To Do List Bonuses - 29th April :T

Step 1 - 2 SB

Step 2 - 6 SB
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without my changing anything, today the Swag run and jump games have started working.
    Internet goodness £27654 ckllvwc2btfb.gif
  • BiscuitMonsterBiscuitMonster Forumite
    235 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    sonjaday wrote: »
    Thank you for that, in my astonishment I hadn't noticed that. :o
    I've just checked and it says that all the £1s went to Amazon on various dates during April. I only tried to use the £1 2 or 3 times, so definitely not all of them. One transaction says the only amount in there from the beginning was the £1, nothing about starting off with £10.
    I know it doesn't take much, but this is really confusing me.
    I think I'll have to choose a different method of receiving my Swagbucks as this just doesn't seem to be working for me.
    Thank you for all the help.

In the transactions bit there is different time scales, like 30 days or 2018, so you might find your transactions especially the original load, in one of the earlier bits.
    I've cleared all my balances and given up on these now.
  • purplevamppurplevamp Forumite
    8.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone done the Gold survey #13704093 for 103 SBs? It's about what's next, what's the odd one out, what number is missing, etc.

I completed it by my brain actually hurts :o:rotfl:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £117.879.48 Dec 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £75 (2019 ~ £365)
    Surveys ~ £72.61 (2019 ~ £284.69)
    PTC, etc ~ $29.00 ~ (2019 ~ $184.25)

“I Love You" "I Know"
  • clynduclyndu Forumite
    541 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Instant survey 1 question 5sb
  • culpepperculpepper Forumite
    4.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Thanks but gave it a go with Opera including downloading Flash again, unblocking the content etc and the same as the other browsers only the pair/memory game plays.

How odd.
    Its defo playing in mine.
    It seems to be something loading behind the game that blocks it.
    Usually either playing in incognito mode or reducing the screen resolution in chrome has worked and this is the first time that I've tried it in opera because neither of those other two has worked .
    You do still have to wait till all the comments load on the first page before it will open but once it does, it opens for each 'reload the game ' click.

Pity they took all the other games off. I used to love trizzle and that parking the car game but the memory game is just tedious.
  • Longtime lurker with a query...

Is anyone else having problems with the mobile apps on android?

I keep getting an error message on most of the apps:

"Network unavailable. Unable to load."

The main Swagbucks app is also displaying a message:

"Oops! No videos available to watch right now. Please check back later."

Have tried all the obvious things including, uninstalling and reinstalling app, but have had no luck.

I don't play the games but notice some of you have had issues with that too, albeit without a clear cause for this happening. After my issues with the apps today I do wonder if Swagbucks is trying to implement cuts in earning opportunities by stealth?

ps - I haven't been Swagbucking for long, but discovered this board and have checked it frequently. So thanks to all the posters who have contributed and made this board such a useful resource!
  • thisonethisone Forumite
    2.3K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Longtime lurker with a query...

Is anyone else having problems with the mobile apps on android?

I keep getting an error message on most of the apps:

"Network unavailable. Unable to load."

The main Swagbucks app is also displaying a message:

"Oops! No videos available to watch right now. Please check back later."

Have tried all the obvious things including, uninstalling and reinstalling app, but have had no luck.

I don't play the games but notice some of you have had issues with that too, albeit without a clear cause for this happening. After my issues with the apps today I do wonder if Swagbucks is trying to implement cuts in earning opportunities by stealth?

ps - I haven't been Swagbucking for long, but discovered this board and have checked it frequently. So thanks to all the posters who have contributed and made this board such a useful resource!
    How old is your android, apps for older versions don't get updated?
  • John1963John1963 Forumite
    337 posts
    Step 1 - 4 SB

Step 2 - 7 SB

Notes: (1) Out of my Apps "EntertaiNow" has the issue described above, I have tried reinstalling to no avail (2) everything else working fine.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support