New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

3 Free Durex Peformax condoms

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
12 replies 4.5K views
2»

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still available http://www.keepitwrapped.co.uk

Apply for your Free Condoms
    Congratulations, you are here because you’ve heard of our free condom giveaway.

To apply for your pack of three Durex Performax condoms, please fill out the form located at the bottom of the page.
    Please note this promotion is limited to one pack per household, while stocks last.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • poochpooch Forumite
    828 posts
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Still available ...
    Please note this promotion is limited to one pack per household, while stocks last.

Wouldn't these be well out of date by now if they still have stock left over from 2011? :eek:

Anyway, all I get from that link is
    Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Thanks for bumping anyway...:)