Forum Home» Freebies (Low Spend)

Free Case Craft Beer from Beer52 (£5.95 P&P)

New Post Advanced Search

Free Case Craft Beer from Beer52 (£5.95 P&P)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (Low Spend)
8 replies 18.6K views
samborambosamborambo Forumite
19 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (Low Spend)
Just got an offer via my Hello Fresh subscription. Free case of beer plus snacks for just the postage. This is a subscription service so you need to phone to cancel (no online cancellation unfortunately) but there's no minimum subscription.

You can claim here: https://www.beer52.com/HELLOFRESH

Replies

• Arfa__Arfa__ Forumite
    464 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Used to only be about £3 for P&P in the past.

Beers are good, but you have to remember to cancel your account after or you're paying £24 for 8 small beers, bit steep IMO. And you have to phone them up to cancel, so expect the hard sell on that call.
  • If you follow link it’s still £2.95 p&p.
    Thanks to all who post here:beer:
  • Nice one! I might get one!
  • Hard to cancel your order, as you need to call them up unable to cancel online
  • edited 3 December 2018 at 4:44PM
    rollingmoonrollingmoon Forumite
    50 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 3 December 2018 at 4:44PM
    fisher91 wrote: »
    ...as you need to call them up unable to cancel online

You don't - I've had the introductory offer twice now and cancelled both times using the live chat. You'll get a response saying they have cancelled you, but if you change your mind you can have £10 off the next box. I didn't bother.
  • AlexlandAlexland Forumite
    6.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks samborambo that code is still working in March 2019 so for £2.95 they delivered me 8 beers and a snack and the first beer was very nice. However they are a bit on the small side so I can't see why anyone would want to pay £24 per case. Their chatbot won't let me cancel online so I'll have to phone them during the week.
  • buffersbuffers Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Tried to order and got as far as payment details. Blocked at security number on back of card. Tried four cards with no success. On reading terms a message came on screen from quick chat to ask if they could help with my order! Gave up!
    Jesus loves you:j Everybody else thinks you're an idiot:rolleyes:
  • AlexlandAlexland Forumite
    6.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK so beer number 2 and 3 were also very nice. Phoned up to cancel and they offered me £10 off the next case and then I could phone up to cancel afterwards. The agent suggested they were still making some profit at the £14 price point and I agreed. I then logged in and took the special offer to upgrade my membership from 8 to 10 beers for no cost in the first month. The payment pending is now showing as £14 for 10 beers.

So that's a total of £16.95 for a case of 8 and a case of 10 beers - just under £1 per excellent beer.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support