New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Thompson & Morgan Offers

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
8 replies 3.2K views
pjranpjran Forumite
1.3K posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
Free delivery this weekend and if you choose a 99p packet of seeds you can buy 24 petunia plug plants - Petunia 'Orchid Picotee Mixed' F1 Hybrid
£2.99 each instead of £9.99

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/petunia-orchid-picotee-mixed-f1-hybrid/p4310TM

Replies

• venisonvenison Forumite
    4.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did the mse offer from thompson and morgan for the 425 bulbs recently they took the money the day after I ordered but 2 weeks later say they can't find the order or the payment, never again.
    Stay safe, keep well and take care x
  • BrynsamBrynsam Forumite
    2.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    venison wrote: »
    I did the mse offer from thompson and morgan for the 425 bulbs recently they took the money the day after I ordered but 2 weeks later say they can't find the order or the payment, never again.

Why? They have excellent customer service and would have put matters right if you'd let them know.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree,

Terrible customer service. lost orders, delayed orders, dead plants arriving and usually expensive.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    46.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive always found local nurseries or boot fairs miles cheaper.

Chain store depots and online plant XXX £6 , local boot fairs £3 and I can choose the plants I want .
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • LisbonLisbon Forumite
    415 posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    pjran wrote: »
    Free delivery this weekend and if you choose a 99p packet of seeds you can buy 24 petunia plug plants - Petunia 'Orchid Picotee Mixed' F1 Hybrid
    £2.99 each instead of £9.99

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/petunia-orchid-picotee-mixed-f1-hybrid/p4310TM

Thanks OP. Think their offers are great!

Where's the free delivery bit come from, please? Not showing when I tried to order a minute ago....
  • redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lisbon wrote: »
    Where's the free delivery bit come from, please? Not showing when I tried to order a minute ago....

the free delivery offer was only for the weekend of 26/27 January when the OP posted the offer.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• venisonvenison Forumite
    4.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭

In fairness I will update this, after a number of emails and several tele calls they said that they often had problems with orders from mse links and 02 offers,however out of the blue the bulbs arrived this morning :)
    Stay safe, keep well and take care x
  • MarconMarcon Forumite
    1.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    In fairness I will update this, after a number of emails and several tele calls they said that they often had problems with orders from mse links and 02 offers,however out of the blue the bulbs arrived this morning :)

I ordered these and mine arrived 3 days after placing the order - very pleased with what I received. Nice plump healthy looking bulbs!