Cheapest S&S ISA broker

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in ISAs & Tax-free Savings
4 replies 986 views
bald_rickbald_rick Forumite
21 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in ISAs & Tax-free Savings
What would folk recommend for a portfolio of shares held in a S&S ISA worth around 21K with the only real trades being dividend reinvestment? Ideally it would be good to avoid annual fees and such like.

Many thanks in advance

Replies

• Mr.SaverMr.Saver Forumite
    503 Posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Cheapest platform for me is not necessarily the cheapest for you.

It all depends on how much you have, how frequently you trade, what do you trade and what do you hold.

Nobody can recommend a portfolio for you if all they know is how much do you have. Think about your goal and time frame, risk tolerant, etc.
  • cloud_dogcloud_dog Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    bald_rick wrote: »
    What would folk recommend for a portfolio of shares held in a S&S ISA worth around 21K with the only real trades being dividend reinvestment? Ideally it would be good to avoid annual fees and such like.
    Download and have a look at SnowMans excellent platform comparison spreadsheet.
    Personal Responsibility - Sad but True :D

Sometimes.... I am like a dog with a bone
  • ThrugelmirThrugelmir Forumite
    83.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    For a share portfolio. You could consider using x-o. No annual charges and £5.95p a trade.

That's a small sum to be holding individual shares though. Or are some IT's?
    It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." — George Soros
  • I went with iWeb in the end.
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cut overdraft charges

10 tips to pay less for your overdraft + how to pay it off

MSE Guides

FREE tennis coaching

Find your nearest session and pre-book your place online

MSE Deals