Forum Home » Referrers

Nationwide referral thread

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Nationwide referral thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
291 replies 12.6K views
BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
46.6K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
Add my bit

only post once in the thread I can see if you delete earlier posts and will just delete the repost

no referral splits , you cannot ask for or give away any of the referral moneys

Any posts that mention their referral in their signature will be removed

it's ok to post in this thread if you posted on the last thread

No chat posts , it's a referral thread

my personal view is that you should choose a user with some "proper" posting history over a period of time rather than a new "1 post wonder" after the plague of suspicious new users in the old thread that all seemed to be the same person in the end
Links in my signature currently broken
I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    46.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To save from cluttering up the thread can we please have no more "pm me " requests

You need to send a pm to the person that you want to act as referrer.

I'll remove any "pm me " posts from now on

Thank you
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    46.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New thread

All posts not adhering to above will be removed
    46.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New thread .... Post again if you posted in the last thread
  • keirankeiran Forumite
    546 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Hello MSEr's

I'm happy to refer anyone - just pm me and I'll forward you a link straightaway.
    I'm happy to talk you through the process.
  • Dolly_RockerDolly_Rocker Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all

I have been with Nationwide now for a number of years and find them really good.

If you would like I can recommend you to them and we can both get £100.00 each.

https://www.nationwide.co.uk/about/recommend-a-friend

Step 1 - Send me a PM on here and I will request a recommend a friend link when you ask, this take 1-2 working days to arrive.

Step 2 - You need to switch your main current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect account within 90 days of the recommendation, and transfer at least two Direct Debits as part of the switch (standing orders and recurring card payments don't qualify).

Step 3 - You will then need to give nationwide your details, including your switch reference number, which you'll have received when the switch started.

Step 4 - We both get £100.00 :j:j:j

Dxxx
    DF 2018 £12,754.09 - PIF 30.11.18
    My Home Fund £3,200.00
    Goal Weight by December 2020 11lbs/91lbs
    I have 4 Nationwide Referrals left, PM me for £100 to switch accounts, link in 1-2 working days
  • edited 8 August 2019 at 11:46AM
    NethersparkNetherspark Forumite
    47 posts
    10 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 8 August 2019 at 11:46AM
    I currently have no referral links available. Please ask one of the other posters.

Joining Nationwide via a member's referral link rewards both you and your recommender with £100 each. They're a great bank with amazing service, well worth signing up.

Terms & Conditions can be found here: https://www.nationwide.co.uk/about/recommend-a-friend/terms-and-conditions

In order to qualify you must switch to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or FlexPlus current account using their switch service, transfer at least two active direct debits and tick the box to close your old account. You must also not close or transfer the account again for a mininum of three months or they'll take the money back. Once the switch is complete you'll be given a unique Switch Code, then all you need to do is use the Referral Link and enter the code, then both you and your recommender get £100 paid into your accounts.
  • luke2010luke2010 Forumite
    188 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Joining Nationwide switching your bank account with at least 2 active directs whilst using a refer a friend link will get you and me £100 each.

I have a link ready in my inbox if anyone wants it. Just PM me and I will forward it to you straight away!
    {Removed by Forum Team}
  • LOSTLOST Forumite
    293 posts
    Happy to refer people for 2019 also!
    {Signature removed by Forum Team - if you are not sure why we have removed your signature please contact the Forum Team}
  • Hello All
    I have 5 referral links for anyone that would like them.

Worth £100 each to both of us.

Thank you in advance :)
  • littlesheepylittlesheepy Forumite
    545 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I’ve been with Nationwide for many years and a have a variety of products with them, really pleased with their service.
    Just drop me a message if you’d like a referral so we both get £100 :)
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support