New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Freebies Board All Stickys

edited 4 December 2018 at 12:57PM in Freebies (no spend required)
11 replies 99.2K views
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.2K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 4 December 2018 at 12:57PM in Freebies (no spend required)
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• Why is this being done? Genuine question - not a criticism.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    karenb33 wrote: »
    Why is this being done? Genuine question - not a criticism.

We have all been asked for it to be done by the forumteam as part of the new forum redesign that will be launched soon.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • thanks!:beer::rotfl:
  • Thanks, just what i needed
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • liuliu Forumite
    177 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    How do I get a daily digest of all the new posts on one email? 
    Nice to save.
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all, 
    I am new to this forum and I do not where to post to just say hello. Is there a generic thread or something?

You could try the MoneySavers Arms - at the foot of the list of boards or, probably better, simply join a thread which interests you and is meant to be ongoing (eg like a monthly challenge of decluttering or not spending on unnecessary toiletries).
  • boneoracleboneoracle Forumite
    12 posts
    10 Posts
    New member here.. I have a question, if anyone can help out.   I am aware of a deal that I would like to post, but I would also like to post my referral code along with the deal. The referral is completely optional, and I would only post the referral at the end of the deal in case anyone wanted to help a guy out and get a better deal in the long run. Is this allowed here?
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New member here.. I have a question, if anyone can help out.   I am aware of a deal that I would like to post, but I would also like to post my referral code along with the deal. The referral is completely optional, and I would only post the referral at the end of the deal in case anyone wanted to help a guy out and get a better deal in the long run. Is this allowed here?
    Hi and welcome
    Unfortunately referrals are only allowed to be posted on the referral board and on no other board on MSE. 
    Any problems, just pop me a pm
    Thanks

Sarah 
  • boneoracleboneoracle Forumite
    12 posts
    10 Posts
    sarah1972 said:
    Hi and welcome
    Unfortunately referrals are only allowed to be posted on the referral board and on no other board on MSE. 
    Any problems, just pop me a pm
    Thanks

Sarah 
    Awesome,  thanks for the info! I'll just try and post over on that board instead.