Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can» It's Gone, but was it any good?

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½ - Page 5071

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

edited 19 February 2018 at 12:48PM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
57.6K replies 5M views

Replies

• edited 13 October 2018 at 12:10PM
    braveheart60ukbraveheart60uk Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 13 October 2018 at 12:10PM
    follow the instructions here, basically view on your phone with the loyalty app and click the link they suggest. CARE expires 2 weeks.

https://www.savethestudent.org/student-deals/food-and-drink/two-free-hot-drinks-from-caffe-nero.html
  • cjj_2cjj_2 Forumite
    6.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to log in for hours.

I need some help please. I'm struggling beyond belief & I don't know where to turn. Life has become too hard. Don't worry I'm not at risk but I would appreciate a talk with anyone of you xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • TinyshoesTinyshoes Forumite
    29K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cjj wrote: »
    I've been trying to log in for hours.

I need some help please. I'm struggling beyond belief & I don't know where to turn. Life has become too hard. Don't worry I'm not at risk but I would appreciate a talk with anyone of you xx

cjj I'm about at the moment if you want to PM me sweetheart. x
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • elainemnelainemn Forumite
    3.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    gymbo wrote: »
    Morning, I know you are in the NE, not sure how far you are hunting but there were magazines in the Stoc**ton Superstore and Sou*hBa**k one yesterday hth

Thanks, I am a bit further north than that, Checked H/pool extra & express during the week, but none in those yet.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • cjj_2cjj_2 Forumite
    6.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    cjj I'm about at the moment if you want to PM me sweetheart. x

Thankyou. There's nothing I can say TS. It's mental illness, it's reduced me to a life of fear & mental torture. I'm getting counselling but am declining rapidly xxx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

• cjj_2cjj_2 Forumite
    6.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry by a talk I meant a few of your kind words to boost me xxx

29K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou. There's nothing I can say TS. It's mental illness, it's reduced me to a life of fear & mental torture. I'm getting counselling but am declining rapidly xxx

I understand cjj, knowing what you have talked about previously.

You need to distract yourself from your thoughts hun, can you bring yourself to do go for a walk or do an exercise video at home, or lose yourself in a book or a film?

Is anyone at home with you?

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    29K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry by a talk I meant a few of your kind words to boost me xxx

Sorry cjj, I'm probably coming from completely the wrong angle. :o

• cjj_2cjj_2 Forumite
    6.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou TS. Yes good plan. I'm with family all day. Trying to hide how I'm feeling as DS going on hol for 2 weeks tomorrow & was his big birthday yesterday xxx

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support