littlewoods clearance - Aberdeen

in Scotland
6 replies 2.6K views
emr_2emr_2 Forumite
108 Posts
littlewoods on union st aberdeen has a clearance basement. stock from other branches comes here. mens, womens (lots) - it is worth a look.
some examples: fully lined tweed winter skirts - £2 upwards. coats - £15. dresses £5.

don't know how long this will last. the store has been sold, with other littlewoods', to Primark. it will be open up to christmas, then primark will dispose of the stores they don't want; like morrisons did with safeways.

so if you're looking for a day out, check out dry and sunny blueskied aberdeen and get some bargains too!

Replies

• Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit far for me to come but I do hope that they change the Edinburgh Littlewoods to a Primark and save me having to go to Stirling ;)
  • emr_2emr_2 Forumite
    108 Posts
    Bit far for me to come but I do hope that they change the Edinburgh Littlewoods to a Primark and save me having to go to Stirling ;)

well, Edinburghlas, if you're ever going to be in Abdn, let me know and i won't say, "you'll have had your tea!" be glad to give you scottish hospitality.

primark is already here, btw. and matalan.
  • toozie_2toozie_2 Forumite
    3.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭

I know Bangor, in North Wales, Littlewoods, is going to a Primark...so maybe its accross the board in all stores?
    :j
  • KazzeaKazzea Forumite
    2K Posts
    No they are keeping some stores in locations they want and selling the others as empty stores.
  • emr_2emr_2 Forumite
    108 Posts
    an assistant in our L/woods said they will be open as L/woods until Christmas, and then the surplus stores will be sold off. They don't know which ones that will be.
  • i am a littlewoods assistant and i know that littlewoods are open untill marc 2006 (everystore) then primark will take over.

emr wrote:
    an assistant in our L/woods said they will be open as L/woods until Christmas, and then the surplus stores will be sold off. They don't know which ones that will be.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides