Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can» It's Gone, but was it any good?

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½ - Page 4052

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

edited 19 February 2018 at 11:48AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
57.6K replies 5M views

Replies

• TinyshoesTinyshoes Forumite
    29K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tweets I hope your mum is settling ok into the new home x

Durham, so sorry to hear your news, thinking of you and your family, hopefully time will heal x
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    29K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zippy I see that policeman you spoke about has been given the all clear. :)

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    29K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thai cave rescue has had me anxious. :o

I was so happy to hear that 6 had been rescued thinking that is half of them but see it has been confirmed now it is only 4 that have completed the journey.

Hoping it continues to be good news when the rescue starts again tomorrow...

29K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zippydooda wrote: »
    How expensive
    2 months ago I got seven 15+3 packs from Tesco for about 15/16p per can

ps my max price is 25p per can

they were that in morrisons less than 1 month ago. so sit it out and wait for a deal. then stock up elite style. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/morrisons-diet-coke-coke-zero-24pk-coke-orignal-18pk-6-instore-2954325

I only drink the full fat stuff. :o

Best bargain I have found on that was 10 cans for £3.99 in Home Bargains. :eek:

That's my max price, like yours was 25p, way out the window. :(

I don't understand why not only has the sugar version prices gone up but they seem to have sneaked through the back door a hike on the diet coke/pepsi as well. :mad:

29K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the highest on the Elite thermometers today?

And DM I will need proof. :p

• Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • fuzzgun19fuzzgun19 Forumite
    7.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anon wrote: »
    BellaI vouchers worked on takeout :cool: Go to their website first and register your email for a 50% off voucher code for pizza/pasta (search Google for Bella I takeaway 50 off) ... though it doubles how long it will take to spend them :D.

HTH

Anon
    Did you go in to order or can you do it online? They don't deliver do they...
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • bubbsbubbs Forumite
    62.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    TS :D
    Have you been talking to yourself?:rotfl::rotfl:
    Was 34 i here earlier:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D
    ::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Enterprise_1701CEnterprise_1701C Forumite
    23.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    So what's the highest on the Elite thermometers today?

And DM I will need proof. :p

I think ours hit 38C, but that is in full sun as we have nowhere consistently shady to put it. Currently in the shade and 27C with 34% humidity.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • tweetstweets Forumite
    35.9K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    26 degress at moment am melting

Screenshot_20180708-195517_Google.jpg
    29K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbs wrote: »
    TS :D
    Have you been talking to yourself?:rotfl::rotfl:
    Was 34 i here earlier:eek:

Nothing unusual there :rotfl:

Talking to myself that is not the 34 degrees. :eek:

That's hotter than here I think we only hit 30. Bit cooler along the coast. ;)

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support