edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
4.9K replies 487.9K views

Replies

• AprilLadyAprilLady Forumite
    773 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    MLE007 wrote: »
    Ooh-err! No strange transactions here - had you posted your link on the referral board or something?

I may have in the past - I can't remember. They all had different Italian sounding names on them too (as in the names of the person who tried it and that's why they're sending me £5), and it would be really odd if it was from a referral link - now had 22 emails, with more coming in this morning! I hope Circle reply to me soon!
  • mikep22mikep22 Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    "Error: Server Error
    The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
    Please try again in 30 seconds"

Wunderbar...
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969
    :beer:
  • heatherw_01heatherw_01 Forumite, Board Guide
    6.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same error here
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • mikep22mikep22 Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Same error here

Someone hasnt paid the bill......
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969
    :beer:
    773 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I got a generic reply from Circle about referral bonuses - they obviously didn't read my email properly or look at the screenshot I sent. Question is, do I now try to cash out the money that's there, or try to fight to get them to listen to me?! What if I cash out and they want it back?!

Prolific still seems to be having problems this morning too.
  • SmodletSmodlet Forumite
    6.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, it ain't your fault people are giving you money although, if they are all Italian-sounding names, I might be a little concerned about money laundering, AL... Do you have any starts with "m", rhymes with raffia connections, perchance? :D
    What is this life if, sweet wordsmith, we have no time to take the pith?
    I took it upon myself to investigate a trifle; it had custard, jelly, soggy sponge things...
    G_M's stickies have come unstuck!
  • MLE007MLE007 Forumite
    959 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Take the money and run! :D
    2019 in 2019 £2776.23
    2018 in 2018 £3864.88
    2017 in 2017 £4727.33
    773 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Well, it ain't your fault people are giving you money although, if they are all Italian-sounding names, I might be a little concerned about money laundering, AL... Do you have any starts with "m", rhymes with raffia connections, perchance? :D
    MLE007 wrote: »
    Take the money and run! :D

Haha, not that I know of, Smodlet - maybe I should be worried! No horse head in my bed yet...

I'm tempted MLE. Maybe I'll try cashing out but not spend the money yet, in case they contact me about it. It's not like I didn't try to sort it out!
  • SmodletSmodlet Forumite
    6.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go for it! It's karma. You are a nice person and need money right now. 22 x £5, that's gotta be a lotta noodles, yo. Probably enough to stretch from Penzance to Aberdeen... I wonder if we could get mikep chomp his way along the noodle trail. :rotfl:
    What is this life if, sweet wordsmith, we have no time to take the pith?
    I took it upon myself to investigate a trifle; it had custard, jelly, soggy sponge things...
    G_M's stickies have come unstuck!
    773 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, thanks Smodlet - I really do need the money right now, but when things seem to good to be true, they usually are! (I've cashed out, so let's see what happens!)

Haha, I think a noodle trail might be more fun in Italy!

Sorry for the Circle/noodle diversion.

As you were!