IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

The CCJ Myth and threats and lies told by debt collectors and PPC's .. EXPOSED

edited 23 June 2018 at 11:15AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
51 replies 12.5K views

Replies

• GrimbleGrimble Forumite
    455 Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts
    Try them changing the rules without putting up big signs to warn you where you normally park, not sending new permits out on time, taking photos so ticket does not show, parking tickets that are so thin they blow over, two operators in one car park, need I go on?
  • beamerguybeamerguy Forumite
    17.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Tarambor wrote: »
    Don't park as you're not supposed to and comply with the terms of the parking you use and you won't ever get any of these letters in the first place. I've managed 30 years of motoring all over the UK without getting a parking ticket. One wonders how thick you must have to be to get one.

Thank you for posting, it keeps this thread at the top
    which is there to help people, not hinder them
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    36.8K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Don't park as you're not supposed to and comply with the terms of the parking you use and you won't ever get any of these letters in the first place. I've managed 30 years of motoring all over the UK without getting a parking ticket. One wonders how thick you must have to be to get one.

Is your real name Patrick Troy?

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4918.0;attach=5389;image

How's the upskirting going?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • fisherjimfisherjim Forumite
    5K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

Or how thick you have to be to write smug inaccurate rubbish like this!
  • The_DeepThe_Deep Forumite
    16.8K Posts
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Tarambor wrote: »

Would you employ any of them in business?
    Nope - me neither
    Any business customer with a good knowledge of contract law would screw your company over proper with their own T&C's that your employee could not be bothered to check,/re-check/find//read/understand whatever.......
  • The_DeepThe_Deep Forumite
    16.8K Posts
    Uxb wrote: »
    Would you employ any of them in business?
    Nope - me neither
    Any business customer with a good knowledge of contract law would screw your company over proper with their own T&C's that your employee could not be bothered to check,/re-check/find//read/understand whatever.......

Do you include Tesco, Sainbury, Waitrose in their number?
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
    17.6K Posts
    bumping up
  • Tarambor wrote: »
    Not always the case. I had an automatic payment set up for my RingGo app (NCP). I've been issued a ticket for non-payment even though this was set up and have been in use for months before this ticket was issued. Sometimes there's malfunctions in this new technology they're bringing in.
    17.6K Posts
    STOP PLEASE GUYS .... STOP

This thread is for information to help others

Start your own thread if you want a discussion
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides