New Post Advanced Search

UK Hols and Theatre

Please check the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the confirmed info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

For any specific Coronavirus related queries please post on the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Sun Superdays Out 2018

81 replies 41.4K views

Replies

• purplecatloverpurplecatlover Forumite
    6.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have two tickets for chessington on Monday 19th July I can no longer use. if anyone would like to risk trying them for entry send me a pm.
  • catncatn Forumite
    2 posts
    Hi,

I have been collecting the LEGOLAND codes, and have just one left to collect. The expiry date is not until next Tuesday. However, the LEGOLAND superday offer has completely disappeared from my account. Has anyone else had this problem, or know why this might be?
  • Gary0Gary0 Forumite
    1 posts
    Hi catn,

I entered a code from todays newspaper too, only to notice that the Legoland banner had disappeared and the website doesn't show that I am collecting for the tickets any more...Hoping its just a glitch with the Sun website and it will come back on there :huh:
  • KynthiaKynthia Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    catn wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been collecting the LEGOLAND codes, and have just one left to collect. The expiry date is not until next Tuesday. However, the LEGOLAND superday offer has completely disappeared from my account. Has anyone else had this problem, or know why this might be?

I went to book my tickets and Legoland was gone. The Sun Facebook page says it's a glitch and they're working on it.
    Don't listen to me, I'm no expert!
  • catncatn Forumite
    2 posts
    Hi Kynthia, that's a great help, thank you for the details about the missing LEGOLAND offer. Fingers crossed they manage to fix the glitch, as my kids are really excited about going!! Hope you manage to get your tickets sorted.
  • KynthiaKynthia Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    catn wrote: »
    Hi Kynthia, that's a great help, thank you for the details about the missing LEGOLAND offer. Fingers crossed they manage to fix the glitch, as my kids are really excited about going!! Hope you manage to get your tickets sorted.

It was back yesterday morning so I booked straight away. Fingers crossed I get the day off work now. :D
    Don't listen to me, I'm no expert!
  • Hi,

Thank you for all the responses to my previous post.

I have made a mistake and only kept the token for one of the legoland tickets rather than the code (Tuesday 29th may). Does someone have a spare code from Tue 29th or from Sunday the 27th & prior because as it stands after tomorrow I am going to be 1 code short (8/9) :(

Many thanks for all your help
  • essex_boyessex_boy Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    essex_boy wrote: »
    WARWICK CASTLE
    Two free tickets worth over £50
    Promotion is June 23rd - July 10th 2018

WOW your kids with an exciting day out at Warwick Castle ON US! A day out at Warwick Castle is jam-packed with awesome things to see and do. You can explore Medieval Towers and Ramparts, try your hand at archery and check out the magnificent interiors of the Great Hall and State Rooms theres something for everyone!

Heads up
    Starting Saturday, collect 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 tokens
    1.9K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Booked my Warwick Castle this morning
    Got Thursday 26th July during School Summer Holidays
    1.9K posts
    ✭✭✭
    On Saturday September 1st start collecting either 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 tokens to book by post to receive 2 free tickets to Sea Life