Car insurance while in another country


I am currently living in another EU country and I frequently travel back to the UK.

What I was wondering is if I can maintain my UK no claims in the UK if I insure a car to my parents address (and keep this car at my parents) even though I am not resident in the UK?

Many thanks!


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin's debt costs masterclass

Eg, balance transfer up to 35 mths at 0%

MSE News

£80 GHD Original IV Styler

Via MSE Blagged code (norm £109)

MSE Deals