County Court Claim Form - PCM at Heath Parade - NW9

Replies

• AmoUKAmoUK Forumite
    32 Posts
    i did go and look at the other parking controls around the corner and they do appear legitimate, not a scam like Heath Parade, as they are on actual residents parking bays for private flats.

from the records i can see the land appears to be owned by Choices for Grahame Park so it depends on whether PCM have authority from them to manage that parking area.
  • pappa_golfpappa_golf Forumite
    8.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    AmoUK wrote: »
    i did go and look at the other parking controls around the corner and they do appear legitimate, not a scam like Heath Parade, as they are on actual residents parking bays for private flats.

from the records i can see the land appears to be owned by Choices for Grahame Park so it depends on whether PCM have authority from them to manage that parking area.

do appear legitimate, , define legitimate?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    99.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Not seen PCM and 'legitimate' used in the same sentence before.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • I-LOV-MONEYI-LOV-MONEY Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    AmoUK wrote: »

How can we found that out?
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • AmoUK wrote: »
    hello dan

please private message me your email and i;ll forward you the Defence and supporting evidence from Land Registry

Hi Zak,

I did.

Thanks
  • Legitimate as in serving a purpose - the bays are genuine residential parking bays directly outside apartment blocks

(Unlike heath parade which was just a trap)
  • If you message me if can email you land registry map
  • I-LOV-MONEYI-LOV-MONEY Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    zaklondon wrote: »
    Legitimate as in serving a purpose - the bays are genuine residential parking bays directly outside apartment blocks

(Unlike heath parade which was just a trap)

I am confused!! Where are these parking bays you are referring to?
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • Can someone please PM the land registry as I've been caught up in this Heath Parade nonsense and have now received the LBC letter.
  • KeithPKeithP Forumite
    27.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBCofPeace wrote: »
    Can someone please PM the land registry as I've been caught up in this Heath Parade nonsense and have now received the LBC letter.
    Why not PM zaklondon and ask him directly for the map he has offered?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides