Where can I sell voucher codes?

edited 3 March 2018 at 11:20PM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
2 replies 1.8K views
86rpullen86rpullen Forumite
70 Posts
Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts
edited 3 March 2018 at 11:20PM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
I have a large number of Google Play voucher codes (in digital form) that I am looking to sell. I have them listed on eBay, but they are not selling as fast as I hoped (even with a 15% discount). The problem is that it looks like I will not have sold them all by the time of the expiry date.

I have searched for voucher buying websites, but none seem to accept Google Play vouchers in £5 denominations. I have also looked into selling on other websites, but they do not seem suited to the sale of digital products.

Do you know of any places besides eBay that I can sell digital products on? Or have you any ideas on how I can swiftly sell these vouchers?

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reduce the price on eBay

Local selling pages on facebook

Just putting on your facebook status that you are selling them and maybe your friends will know people that would buy them.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Hi Zeek.me might be a good idea. I have bought some discounted vouchers from them.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Best student bank accounts 2021/22

Incl. free 0% overdrafts and railcards

MSE Guide

Next 50% off sale rumour

Here's what we've found...

MSE Deals