Forum Home» Praise, Vent & Warnings

Introducing Resolver.co.uk! - Page 3

New Post Advanced Search

Introducing Resolver.co.uk!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
56 replies 71.5K views

Replies

• Hi, a big thank you to Resolver. I have finally sorted out Vodafone! My complaint had been going since Feb 2016 and now it's sorted thanks to you. I also had an entry on my credit file removed too. Thanks again I couldn't have done it without you����
  • Congratulations to the Resolver team for creating a tool that gets remarkably quick responses from the companies concerned!

I only started using Resolver last week, however my issue with ID Mobile has ground to a halt (They lost my personal number when porting it over, and now say they can't do anything more and have offered no compensation) . It's been 8 weeks since I first complained to ID Mobile about the porting failure and I want to escalate it to OFCOM now. Resolver is saying I must wait 2 more months before escalating it (because I only started using Resolver last week)

How do I push ahead with the escalation?
  • ciaccinociaccino Forumite
    1.2K posts
    1,000 Posts Fifth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Rather than opening a new thread, I'd like to ask Resolver.co.uk and/or whoever had used the site if I'm supposed to receive a confirmation email once a case has been created.

I sent a complaint to my council and the case appears open, but I've never received a confirmation email from Resolver. Is this normal or should I worry? I've also checked my spam folder
    Thanks!

• MoneyMateMoneyMate Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Hung up my suit!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps it was just me but i'm sure it's a good system but it didnt work for me, no replies at all from Plusnet.
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
  • JoyfulJoyful Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    It did look good for me but after sending my info and the other company not responding for 28 days I got an email to say I could escalate it. I did and 7 days letter got a deadlock letter so it was no use to me. The other company didn't even address my problems.
    ****Released the reins and am now Self employed when this lockdown clears!****
  • I just wanted to say that Resolver worked for me. It was a small complaint to Pizza Hut but I got a response and I found the system really easy to use. It would have come in very handy when I had a huge dispute with Argos last year!
  • MoneyMateMoneyMate Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Hung up my suit!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently using for ID Mobile, see if they sort these Cowboys out.
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
  • edited 14 January 2018 at 11:47PM
    hightarahightara Forumite
    222 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    edited 14 January 2018 at 11:47PM
    oh was so hopeful...... got the company to take notice for a few days. then they churned out the same repetitive message.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5774155
  • Thank you Resolver and the MSE team! Thanks to you I successfully recovered £10,000 in mis-sold PPI by using the Resolver service, I'm over the moon. One claim from my bank was rejected and although I had no evidence apart from the account numbers I escalated the claim through the financial ombudsman service (who were also excellent) which resulted in £5000 being paid by the bank following their involvement, so don't give up if you're rejected question it further.

Thanks again I've been telling everyone I can about Resolver and MSE!
  • edited 12 February 2018 at 12:28PM
    hightarahightara Forumite
    222 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    edited 12 February 2018 at 12:28PM
    Motorola UK have stopped responding to my messages, since I escalated to the the Director Marcus Frost
    I have phoned them in the past but they are using an 0845 number......then I had to sit through 20 mins of music as they where busy. Lost the will and put the phone down.