New Post Advanced Search

Am I Mad?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
15 replies 2.7K views
2»

Replies

• MATHMATH Forumite
    2.9K posts
    Put my wooden spoons in the dishwasher. 10 years on the resemble drift-wood dropped off the Wreck of the Hesprus. :-[
    Life's a beach! Take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes.
  • QuackersQuackers Forumite
    10.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always put my metal tins in the oven to dry but I didn't think to put my wooden board in. I can't use wooden spoons anyway. You know how people react when someone scratches their hand down a blackboard (I can see you all cringing!) - well thats how I react to wooden spoons that are wet. Yuck! Can't touch them!

Snap! Bloody hate wooden spoons. And the thought of tasting something off a wooden spoon :-X cant eat ice lollies on wooden sticks either :-X
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
  • 1601199616011996 Forumite
    8.3K posts
    nothing better than licking soup off a wooden spoon. ;D
  • beachbethbeachbeth Forumite
    3.9K posts

Snap!  Bloody hate wooden spoons.  And the thought of tasting something off a wooden spoon  :-X  cant eat ice lollies on wooden sticks either  :-X

I used to hate it in cinemas too if they gave you a tub of ice cream with a wooden spoon instead of a plastic one! :-X
  • 1601199616011996 Forumite
    8.3K posts
    by the way, dried metal trays in oven too last night, much better.