Home insurance claim after flooding... Help

Hi, I am new to this forum so any help would be highly appreciated.
I was unfortunately flooded recently and i have to move out whilst renovation is taking place. The insurance have put me up in rented accommodation for six months. My question is does the insurance help with gas, electricity and council tax bills? As I am having to pay on both property's at the moment. The insurance will happily cover the rent but I am struggling to get an answer out of them for the bills? If anyone has any help/ experience with this please help.


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides