COD WW2 best price?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gaming MoneySaving
31 replies 6.8K views

Replies

• SparxSparx Forumite
    909 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    For the sake of waiting a year, for not wanting to spend that extra £5-10... You miss out on the initial popularity of the game, friends/family/clans playing together, servers are then quieter and the initial hype has gone and fun.

For the sake of £5-10 stop being cheap lol. Yes console prices are ridiculous, but to not buy for the sake of £5-10 and then just buy later... Pssh :p But then this isn't very MSE!
  • donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparx wrote: »
    For the sake of waiting a year, for not wanting to spend that extra £5-10... You miss out on the initial popularity of the game, friends/family/clans playing together, servers are then quieter and the initial hype has gone and fun.

For the sake of £5-10 stop being cheap lol. Yes console prices are ridiculous, but to not buy for the sake of £5-10 and then just buy later... Pssh :p But then this isn't very MSE!

For me a limit has to be set somewhere otherwise i would end up spending a fortune on games. I dont play online.
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    38K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me a limit has to be set somewhere otherwise i would end up spending a fortune on games. I dont play online.

How would you mange that?
  • donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    custardy wrote: »
    How would you mange that?

Spare of moment can result in bad decisions and spending what you cant really afford. Or money can be saved and spent unwisely.
  • SuperPikachuSuperPikachu Forumite
    344 Posts
    Fifth Anniversary Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Use Gamecrawler for console games. You will still need to check a few places manually though like Argos & Tesco.

Amazon have it for £46 with some extra like a Zombie prima guide.

Simplygames is £40
  • Nick_CNick_C Forumite
    6.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭✭✭
    You would have got a lot of Cod during World War Two for a shilling.
  • Spare of moment can result in bad decisions and spending what you cant really afford. Or money can be saved and spent unwisely.

Very true. The way some reply, you'd think we were on millionaires' money tips :)
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    38K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wmathias wrote: »
    Very true. The way some reply, you'd think we were on millionaires' money tips :)

Who is 'we'?
  • Has anybody here who owns the game got any opinion on how it compares to recent CODs? I have fallen out of love with the series over the last few years but it seems they are trying to change direction so wondered how it plays?

Even if its an improvement in gameplay though, I was shocked and somewhat offended seeing it on sale in Game with the season pass for £92!:mad:
  • Has anybody here who owns the game got any opinion on how it compares to recent CODs? I have fallen out of love with the series over the last few years but it seems they are trying to change direction so wondered how it plays?

Even if its an improvement in gameplay though, I was shocked and somewhat offended seeing it on sale in Game with the season pass for £92!:mad:

I think it's all the jumping about and sticking to walls that was a step too far for me. Assuming there's no WW2 technology we're not aware of, hopefully that's gone! I'd love to hear from anyone played it too.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals