COD WW2 best price?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gaming MoneySaving
31 replies 6.8K views
wmathiaswmathias Forumite
52 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gaming MoneySaving
Hi,

I'd like to buy Call of Duty WW2 for the XBox One.

Has anyone seen any good deals?

All the best,

Will

Replies

• donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen any better than £48 but i guess there could be somewhere cheaper. Dont go for a good price online if you arent confident the retailer is reliable.
    32.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tesco direct, £44.
    32.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also £44 in morrisons.
  • DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a look on hukd, cheapest price might have been posted.
  • Honestly, £44 is a bit ridiculous. I've got a self imposed £20 limit on games, which I've not had to break yet (including most new cod releases). I'll have to wait it out I think. Many thanks for the help guys.
  • neilmclneilmcl Forumite
    18.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wmathias wrote: »
    Honestly, £44 is a bit ridiculous. I've got a self imposed £20 limit on games, which I've not had to break yet (including most new cod releases). I'll have to wait it out I think. Many thanks for the help guys.
    You're not going to get any newly released, top rated games for £20 for the Xbox One. Black Friday sales are coming up so I;d imagine there'd be some deals then.
  • neilmcl wrote: »
    You're not going to get any newly released, top rated games for £20 for the Xbox One. Black Friday sales are coming up so I;d imagine there'd be some deals then.

I'm still thinking with a 360 price mentality :)

Give it 2 months and I might get it in my budget. I only buy COD and Dark Souls games. so I don't purchase often (I play the free xbox live games when I fancy a change).I do think I got the last one for £20 though (as terrible a game as it was)

Happy gaming
  • edited 5 November 2017 at 6:18PM
    donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 November 2017 at 6:18PM
    wmathias wrote: »
    Honestly, £44 is a bit ridiculous. I've got a self imposed £20 limit on games, which I've not had to break yet (including most new cod releases). I'll have to wait it out I think. Many thanks for the help guys.

If can be quite a wait. Last years cod is £10 in asda though. I also refuse to go back to the days of paying £50 and more for a game. My limit is £45 for a must have and £40 for any other.
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    38K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If can be quite a wait. Last years cod is £10 in asda though. I also refuse to go back to the days of paying £50 and more for a game. My limit is £45 for a must have and £40 for any other.

So basically full price.
    32.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    custardy wrote: »
    So basically full price.

Not massively far below i know. I do try to wait for deals but i do have a limit and as i said gone are the days of paying silly money. I paid £65 for a game in the 1990’s, never again. I cant remember the last time i got a newly released game.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid test firms form self-regulating body

A bid to tackle poor service concerns

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ quotes & cashback

MSE Guides