IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

MARTIN LEWIS Q&A WITH RISHI SUNAK
Chancellor Rishi Sunak joined Martin for a video Q&A to discuss the cost of living support package that was recently announced - you can watch it HERE

Parkingeye -notice received 20 > days later

edited 30 July 2017 at 10:52PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
15 replies 761 views
2»

Replies

• numbers are similar ,but did not work ,
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    What's different? I might be able to work out the error.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • I have contacted POPLA - PE issued me with a expired code.
    PE code was actually invalid as it was more than 28 days old. PE email with the code was on the 12th Sept. POPLA advised me to go back to PE.
    PE email is 'noreply' and no other telephone number in their PE website. can anyone advise on ths situation please.
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    36.4K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When stuck for an email it's always worth trying a speculative '[email protected]', or similar.

So try:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

See how you go with those; if one bounces back, try the next.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • Guys_DadGuys_Dad Forumite
    11K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you include the expired POPLA code in your appeal as a further point to show that PE have not only failed to meet POFA timescales but also issued out of date POPLA codes thereby showing that their admin is clearly in trouble.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides