Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

edited 6 March 2014 at 8:31AM in Freebies (no spend required)
6.2K replies 1.1M views

Replies

• lesleyblesleyb Forumite
    129 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    yes that is smarts for your stock that you will be asked to put in your first items being sent out, the stock will then be replenished by smarts coming in from other panelists.

Anyone finding the dvd boxes when sent out for preparation are thicker than they were? this time they won't fit through my letter box & i've had to go down to the sorting office to pick up those posting packs nearly every time on this round (only once have they left it with a neighbour), they seem to be fine to fit through the door in the most part once prepared though.

Yes the postman knocked with my posting pack the other day, it has always fitted through the letterbox before:(
  • trix-a-belletrix-a-belle Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭
    lesleyb wrote: »
    Yes the postman knocked with my posting pack the other day, it has always fitted through the letterbox before:(

Please can you send them an email as they have logged my notification of it and said they will see if anyone else has problems. Its getting to be a real ball ache for me as I'm at work during the day and could really do without having to go to the sorting office every other week just to pick up a posting pack.
    I think they have changed supplier for them
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • MABLEMABLE Forumite
    4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    lesleyb wrote: »

I had three dvd boxes delivered yesterday and all went through the letterbox ok. However I also received one in a TNS plastic bag with a few letters to prepare but that one had to be collected from the DO. I checked when I got home and even that one would have easily fitted through the letterbox. Never mind I had to cycle 3 miles to collect it so at least it gave me some exercise.
  • bettyboo71bettyboo71 Forumite
    270 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭
    RANT!
    Last Saturday the postman gave me one of those cards to go to the post office, because I had received an item with no postage attached, so there was a fee to pay. As I was at work, OH went down on Tuesday. It is a postal survey item, but no stamp or other payment method attached. I have emailed TNS but the only reply so far is one saying there may be a delay in replying because they are having technical problems.
    The item was a large letter, so needed one large stamp, but the fee is £2.00, plus the inconvenience of having to go and collect it.

Am I the only one who seems to have had a lot more incorrect items, errors,and queries recently?

I'd also agree with the comments about writing posting details on the outside of envelopes. If it is too difficult for you to remember, you can leave envelopes open and write the details on the inside of the flap - that way it is hidden when you seal it!
  • LEJCLEJC Forumite
    9.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    bettyboo71 wrote: »
    RANT!
    Last Saturday the postman gave me one of those cards to go to the post office, because I had received an item with no postage attached, so there was a fee to pay. As I was at work, OH went down on Tuesday. It is a postal survey item, but no stamp or other payment method attached. I have emailed TNS but the only reply so far is one saying there may be a delay in replying because they are having technical problems.
    The item was a large letter, so needed one large stamp, but the fee is £2.00, plus the inconvenience of having to go and collect it.

Am I the only one who seems to have had a lot more incorrect items, errors,and queries recently?

I'd also agree with the comments about writing posting details on the outside of envelopes. If it is too difficult for you to remember, you can leave envelopes open and write the details on the inside of the flap - that way it is hidden when you seal it!

In my experience when this happened to me they sent a book of 1st class stamps to compensate for the error....
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • MABLEMABLE Forumite
    4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it really so hard to work out how to fold and tape up a medium sized box? The one I received today had the shorter end flaps on the outside (both top & bottom) meaning the sender has to use loads of tape to hold it together instead of just one stripe down the middle if done properly!

Well it happens.
  • I am on my first confirmed week of items so to avoid confusion I have put a little PB/PO in the corner of items. I hope over time I will be more confident in learning my schedule.

Annoyingly I am moving in about 6 weeks, have people managed to continue in a new property or can I expect rejection? They are new build flats so I am hoping nobody else in the block has signed up :)
  • MABLEMABLE Forumite
    4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could not believe it have won another £10 voucher. it was only a few months ago since my last one. Also had to post a cube yesterday so may be I have a chance now of the bigger reward.
  • NBLondonNBLondon Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Braintree wrote: »
    Annoyingly I am moving in about 6 weeks, have people managed to continue in a new property or can I expect rejection? They are new build flats so I am hoping nobody else in the block has signed up :)
    If you know the correct postcode for your new place you could try asking TNS. If it's the same as your current area then I guess they could transfer you if they update the records promptly enough. If it's different it might depend if that area is already full and they put you back on a waiting list.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • NBLondonNBLondon Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Three weeks into my current stint and I don't appear to have any non-R number items - nothing listed online anyway. Is it just me? I was looking forward to discovering some peculiar trade magazine again (last time I got Publican's Weekly).
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin's debt costs masterclass

Eg, balance transfer up to 35 mths at 0%

MSE News

£80 GHD Original IV Styler

Via MSE Blagged code (norm £109)

MSE Deals