loan over 10 years and still paying

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim Bank & Credit Card Charges
12 replies 3.2K views
2»

Replies

• NasqueronNasqueron Forumite
    7.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    since typing in cahoot flexi loan in mse search bar .That is why i am asking because things change which people like me are unsure about ,hence that is why i said about the financial ombudsmen .
    how many people got miss sold ppi (i know nothing about ppi) as the trust was with the banks

So from the questions you are asking me i take it my own stupidity about finance has got me here (which i know)

Certainly with credit cards if they up the interest you can refuse it and the card is frozen and then closed once paid off. To be honest it might well be cheaper if you are in a better financial state now to just take out a cheaper loan and pay it off or try and overpay. Even at 9% an £8600 loan over 10 years is going to cost £18571.20 to pay back let alone 23%
    the concept of a United States of Europe is right.” Winston Churchill 1930
    I think that the Government are right to apply to join the European Economic Community...” -Winston Churchill 1961
    “The future of Europe if Britain were to be excluded is black indeed.”[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - Winston Churchill 1963
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  • Ok thanks for helping I'm in financial difficulties now so will probably need to seek advice as another loan is not a option
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

17 Netflix hacks

Cut costs & get more from your subscription

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

Incl M&S calendar release date

MSE Deals