New Phone Contract deal(s) sought please

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
1 reply 1K views
Omega_1Omega_1 Forumite
233 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
As am aware there are many of you guys who are really swiched on and have your fingers on the pulse as far as the best deals are concerned I would ask if you could advise on the best deal for myself that involves keeping my old (vodaphone) phone number if poss as am looking for a tri-band phone, x networking minutes with texts and if there is a cash-back deal also this really will be a bonus. I could also need a similar deal for my wife so perhaps a 'shared minutes' deal could apply - any tips/answers/offers etc really would be much appreciated.

Replies

• As am aware there are many of you guys who are really swiched on and have your fingers on the pulse as far as the best deals are concerned I would ask if you could advise on the best deal for myself that involves keeping my old (vodaphone) phone number if poss as am looking for a tri-band phone, x networking minutes with texts and if there is a cash-back deal also this really will be a bonus. I could also need a similar deal for my wife so perhaps a 'shared minutes' deal could apply - any tips/answers/offers etc really would be much appreciated.

(1) How much are you prepared to pay over the year?
    (2) Which Vodafone service provider are you with?

Q2 is important as the only 2 ways that you can keep your current number without hassle are (a) changing network and (b) negotiating a renewal deal with your current service provider. What might be available to you if you push hard enough with your SP for a renewal deal depends largely on which SP you are with.

HtH
    RM
    For anyone wishing to contact me privately to ask me a question, can I ask that you email me directly as my PM box is often full.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support