362 replies 96.6K views

Replies

• arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    tries to sneak in again

What about me?

ivan

Ivan, am I going to have to do this fryingpan.gif to get the word NO in your head.
    wink.gif
  • IvanOpinionIvanOpinion Forumite
    20.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivan, am I going to have to do this fryingpan.gif to get the word NO in your head.
    wink.gif
    kinky ... and you a married woman et al :eek: :D

Ivan
    Ivan has left the building ... but reserves the right of reply!
    Use PM to keep in touch
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    kinky ... and you a married woman et al :eek: :D

Ivan

Ahem..... please note frying pan is being applied to head :D

This would have been the kinky one......... ale.gif;)
  • Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahem..... please note frying pan is being applied to head :D

This would have been the kinky one......... ale.gif;)

Can I ask where do you get all them graphics?
  • Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jo4 wrote: »
    Can I ask where do you get all them graphics?

I got the website, thanks!!
  • joylikes2shopjoylikes2shop Forumite
    471 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I have no idea what this club is but if you dont need to be sporty, smart,musical or beautiful, I'd like to apply to join-I do live in Belfast and I really do love this site.:T NONE of my family or friends understand why I like shopping or bargains so much.:mad:
    I'd really like to be number 333 (a personal favourite number of mine, :j )so should I wait till you've allocated all the numbers up to 332 and then re-apply, or just take what I'm given?

Do we ever meet up for coffee,or lunch,or wine or what about a christmas dinner or what about a weekend away or.........OK I'm coming accross as really sad now.
    I'll take any number,but what happens next ? How do I start upgrading from being a 'moneysaving newbee' to having some stars?Why wont you give Ivan a number ?:o
  • joylikes2shopjoylikes2shop Forumite
    471 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    No offence to all the lovely people in Lurgan,:D but I was thinking of some where that you need a passport to get to....like ANYWHERE you need a passport to get to. Well preferably somewhere that the wine/beer :beer: is cold,they speak English and that my Powerlux hairdryer will work on full speed, otherwise I'll look like this ...:eek:
  • dmxdavedmxdave Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    No offence to all the lovely people in Lurgan,:D but I was thinking of some where that you need a passport to get to....like ANYWHERE you need a passport to get to. Well preferably somewhere that the wine/beer :beer: is cold,they speak English and that my Powerlux hairdryer will work on full speed, otherwise I'll look like this ...:eek:

Have I missed something here?

and Ivan has already ONE number :rotfl:
    Dave
  • can i join please?

harry
  • IvanOpinionIvanOpinion Forumite
    20.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take any number,but what happens next ? How do I start upgrading from being a 'moneysaving newbee' to having some stars?
    The more posts you make the more stars you get .. I can't remmeber what levels though they are awarded at
    Do we ever meet up for coffee,or lunch,or wine or what about a christmas dinner or what about a weekend away or.........OK I'm coming accross as really sad now.
    arkonite (I think PInk Winged also helped) did organise a little meet in Belfast a couple of years back (and I haven't forgotten that I still owe not-so-civil a drink) ... any thoughts on another one arkonite?
    Why wont you give Ivan a number ?:o
    You can see by the smilies she uses that arkonite is a vicious woman .. some say she is a female dominatrix who doesn't like giving out numbers to men :D:D I actually have two numbers already (83 and 219) and arkonite has threatened to beat me up with a wet lettuce leave if I ask for any more :D

ivan
    Ivan has left the building ... but reserves the right of reply!
    Use PM to keep in touch
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support