How can i get 60 to 70% off a SKY tv/phone/internet bundle

in Phones & TV
8 replies 1.9K views
Hi

I am not with sky at the moment.
I don't the free tv or laptop.

Is there a voucher code I can use to get 60 to 70% off a Sky tv/phone/internet bundle?

Thanks

Replies

• edited 26 September 2016 at 4:50PM
    teddysmumteddysmum Forumite
    9.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 26 September 2016 at 4:50PM
    abc987 wrote: »
    Hi

I am not with sky at the moment.
    I don't the free tv or laptop.

Is there a voucher code I can use to get 60 to 70% off a Sky tv/phone/internet bundle?

Thanks

50% and 60% (I've not heard of 70%) discount offers are usually haggled by existing customers who cancel tv and these are tv discounts, the other items being subject to separate negotiation.

There is an alternative £100 gift voucher instead of the 'free' tv or laptop.
  • mije1983mije1983 Forumite
    3.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    A quick google search will bring up some options. Like this one

http://www.sky.com/shop/offers/12months/30/

No idea if it's a current offer, or if you qualify, but google should be your first port of call.

Good luck.
  • liviboyliviboy Forumite
    509 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I got my amazing deal as a new customer by doing the online chat on the sales page. They gave me an offer that simply doesn't exist on the main site.
  • andrewmpandrewmp Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Carphonewarehouse instore will give you Sky Q TV, Line Rental, Calls and internet for about £16 per month.
  • OakdeneOakdene Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get on the live chat via Sky's website & tell the agent you're thinking of switching from BT & they'll give you a great deal.
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • Sky deals available from PC World or Carphone warehouse are only available in store. There are options for broadband - I am paying £22 per month for unlimited broadband (not the basic), Sky+ and box Sets, 1TB Q box and unlimited telephone. They want £58 for equipment which will be paid for in my first month with Sky as Virgin were charging me £87 for a lesser package (albeit with fast b/band; that I don't need).
  • Oakdene wrote: »
    Get on the live chat via Sky's website & tell the agent you're thinking of switching from BT & they'll give you a great deal.

What if you've just moved in and have no current supplier at all (moving out of parents house). Will it still work or will they have a way of finding out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    mattk_180 wrote: »
    What if you've just moved in and have no current supplier at all (moving out of parents house). Will it still work or will they have a way of finding out?
    Why would you lie about your circumstances? Just demand that Sky offer you a new customer deal and, if it's not cheap enough, tell them you'll go elsewhere..
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin's debt costs masterclass

Eg, balance transfer up to 35 mths at 0%

MSE News

£80 GHD Original IV Styler

Via MSE Blagged code (norm £109)

MSE Deals