Forum Home» Mortgages & Endowments

Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer? - Page 6

New Post Advanced Search

Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.7K replies 254.7K views

Replies

• phil22phil22 Forumite
    142 posts
    Never said, been offered 5.45% ? My prtner has a ccj from last year! So nervous
  • That's tier 2 like what we got quoted but our default would have been two years old this June so I'm hoping they change it to the lower one. Also hoping they accept us haha!! Really hope we both get our new houses. :)
  • phil22phil22 Forumite
    142 posts
    Same i just want to be accepted thats all im bothered about. Good luck! Waiting all weekend now for this money to come out and to get hold of our advisor.
  • Linzi987Linzi987 Forumite
    17 posts
    Any news from anyone? We're still waiting, were on tier 2 and petrified!!! 7 months
    Pregnant and this stress of waiting is not a good idea!
  • phil22phil22 Forumite
    142 posts
    No we were told my our broker it can take upto 2 weeks for that money to come out , and they wont be looking at our application till midweek at the earliest ;(
  • phil22phil22 Forumite
    142 posts
    Still nothing, can someone check tommorow what date there working on. Hoping to hear this week but feel itl be longer.
  • Hi!! Our broker rang yesterday saying we needed to send a bank statement off which we scanned over to him and the declaration. Anyone else signed the declaration?
  • phil22phil22 Forumite
    142 posts
    Eek our money has come out the £410! How long normally does it take from that point as that means they must be looking, how long wil it take to hear ?
  • Linzi987Linzi987 Forumite
    17 posts
    Today they were looking at updated documents from the 14th July. I am convinced we are going to be declined but we signed declaration about a week and a half ago and money was taken over 2 weeks ago, we had to send more documents which we did last Friday so tomorrow they should be looking at the application, petrified!!!!
  • edited 20 July 2016 at 11:50PM
    phil22phil22 Forumite
    142 posts
    edited 20 July 2016 at 11:50PM
    Oh thats ages heres me thinking the £410 has come out so we will hear this week ha, do they keep asking for documents and when they get them is that only when they will decide, im terrifed we will be declined to. Did they post a declration out to you?