Mother's day flowers

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Special Occasions & Other Celebrations
2 replies 3.9K views
Frazzle1988Frazzle1988 Forumite
1 Post
I want to recommend that if your looking for high-quality long lasting and unique flowers for Mother day I would have a look out in tesco. I got my girlfriend some valentines flowers there thanks to tesco Orchard giving me a money off voucher.
They have some really cool flowers and a extensive range. When I got mine they had great valentines bunches and spring flower bunches. With some really different and unique rainbow single roses which I have never seen before so I would recommend all to have a look there for mothers day as I know I will be.
And tesco Orchard is well worth a look at as you get to try products free or discounted

Replies

• Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. So it is very very special for everyone. I working in a private company of Professional resume writing service and here we didn't have any celebrations. But in the very special mother's day we celebrated it bring our all mothers to our office and it very surprise to them. Anyway you provided a good information. Nothing quite says 'mum, I love you' like a big bunch of her favorite flowers. And thank you so much for sharing. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
  • SharonAlbaSharonAlba Forumite
    13 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion! I generally buy them from online.
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cut overdraft charges

10 tips to pay less for your overdraft + how to pay it off

MSE Guides

FREE tennis coaching

Find your nearest session and pre-book your place online

MSE Deals