AliceDhabi wrote: »
Do you know if this would count with a PGCE instead of a masters?
Ed-1 wrote: »
"- You must be under 60: If you're 60 or over on the day your course starts, you can't get the loan." It's actually on the first day of the academic year rather than first day of the course (so 1st September for most). See here: Applicants must be aged under 60 on the first day of the first academic year of the course."So if you are starting this year, in 2016, and on a one-year course, you'll have an extra year before your repayments start." Of course, the disadvantage to this is the loan also wipes a year later than it otherwise would."Therefore while the inflation rate starting in Sept 2016 is unconfirmed, it is almost certain to be 3% plus the previous March's RPI rate of 0.8%, so the amount you owe will grow by a total of 3.8%." The rate from Sept 2016 will be set using the RPI from March 2016 which isn't published until 12th April by ONS (in any case March 2015's RPI was 0.9% so no idea where the 0.8% figure came from).
sud wrote: »
Would this loan be available for all UK universities or just those in England?
Aims to boost mobile data & broadband speeds
Top comparisons & hot deals
One-off box, no subscription