Forum Home» Local MoneySaving» N. Ireland

The Norn Iron Club part 2 - Page 5

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

The Norn Iron Club part 2

edited 21 August 2013 at 12:01PM in N. Ireland
362 replies 96.6K views

Replies

• arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    tries to sneak in again

What about me?

ivan

Ivan, am I going to have to do this fryingpan.gif to get the word NO in your head.
    wink.gif
  • IvanOpinionIvanOpinion Forumite
    20.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivan, am I going to have to do this fryingpan.gif to get the word NO in your head.
    wink.gif
    kinky ... and you a married woman et al :eek: :D

Ivan
    Ivan has left the building ... but reserves the right of reply!
    Use PM to keep in touch
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    kinky ... and you a married woman et al :eek: :D

Ivan

Ahem..... please note frying pan is being applied to head :D

This would have been the kinky one......... ale.gif;)
  • Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahem..... please note frying pan is being applied to head :D

This would have been the kinky one......... ale.gif;)

Can I ask where do you get all them graphics?
  • Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jo4 wrote: »
    Can I ask where do you get all them graphics?

I got the website, thanks!!
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • joylikes2shopjoylikes2shop Forumite
    471 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I have no idea what this club is but if you dont need to be sporty, smart,musical or beautiful, I'd like to apply to join-I do live in Belfast and I really do love this site.:T NONE of my family or friends understand why I like shopping or bargains so much.:mad:
    I'd really like to be number 333 (a personal favourite number of mine, :j )so should I wait till you've allocated all the numbers up to 332 and then re-apply, or just take what I'm given?

Do we ever meet up for coffee,or lunch,or wine or what about a christmas dinner or what about a weekend away or.........OK I'm coming accross as really sad now.
    I'll take any number,but what happens next ? How do I start upgrading from being a 'moneysaving newbee' to having some stars?Why wont you give Ivan a number ?:o
  • joylikes2shopjoylikes2shop Forumite
    471 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    No offence to all the lovely people in Lurgan,:D but I was thinking of some where that you need a passport to get to....like ANYWHERE you need a passport to get to. Well preferably somewhere that the wine/beer :beer: is cold,they speak English and that my Powerlux hairdryer will work on full speed, otherwise I'll look like this ...:eek:
  • dmxdavedmxdave Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    No offence to all the lovely people in Lurgan,:D but I was thinking of some where that you need a passport to get to....like ANYWHERE you need a passport to get to. Well preferably somewhere that the wine/beer :beer: is cold,they speak English and that my Powerlux hairdryer will work on full speed, otherwise I'll look like this ...:eek:

Have I missed something here?

and Ivan has already ONE number :rotfl:
    Dave
  • can i join please?

harry
  • IvanOpinionIvanOpinion Forumite
    20.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take any number,but what happens next ? How do I start upgrading from being a 'moneysaving newbee' to having some stars?
    The more posts you make the more stars you get .. I can't remmeber what levels though they are awarded at
    Do we ever meet up for coffee,or lunch,or wine or what about a christmas dinner or what about a weekend away or.........OK I'm coming accross as really sad now.
    arkonite (I think PInk Winged also helped) did organise a little meet in Belfast a couple of years back (and I haven't forgotten that I still owe not-so-civil a drink) ... any thoughts on another one arkonite?
    Why wont you give Ivan a number ?:o
    You can see by the smilies she uses that arkonite is a vicious woman .. some say she is a female dominatrix who doesn't like giving out numbers to men :D:D I actually have two numbers already (83 and 219) and arkonite has threatened to beat me up with a wet lettuce leave if I ask for any more :D

ivan
    Ivan has left the building ... but reserves the right of reply!
    Use PM to keep in touch
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support