Replies

• FloxxieFloxxie Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am nosey.....:rotfl::rotfl:

What stage are you at Floxxie?

Sorry, I missed your question KM!

As of tonight, I have 995rr and am a Golden member. I am very good at clicking the ads and very rubbish at doing tasks, offers and anything else that affects my remaining brain cells. However I am going to put some effort into this and from 1 March will start to earn for Ultimate.
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
    2.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    One more thing while I remember. I don't know if you have found this but if you click the grey help button at the bottom of the page, there is an earnings calculator as well as lots of useful info.
  • Good Morning Everyone :) and well done on all the mini jobs getting done - i really need to try and get back into doing at least a few of those each day again too....been having a lazy streak lol!

I was a little disappointed to wake up to just $1.99 in my account this morning.... then i realised i was a couple of hours earlier checking in than i usually am.

9 refs extended this morning for 30 days which gives me another 63 to get extended within 13 days.
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Jubilee76Jubilee76 Forumite
    197 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning all

It's great having a couple of ultimate members here...thank you for sharing your experiences.
    LBM no. 2 £20k :eek:
    1st debt to tackle - store card £216.70
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Your unplanned evening may have to stretch itself a little further...

#875956, #875959 - 'Complete The Missing Word In A Passage' x 2

These things are taking over the planet. Not sure I have the energy right now, alas.

They definitely seem never-ending today too...done about 50 so far and there's still plenty..... :o
    2.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    rachelja wrote: »
    They definitely seem never-ending today too...done about 50 so far and there's still plenty..... :o

I managed 47 and was quite happy enough until I realised the whole morning had gone! Not sure how to manage this and other online tasks. I wonder if it would be better waiting until early evening to do any tasks? Is there any time when there are more tasks, rachelja (and anybody else who does tasks)?
  • edited 19 February 2016 at 8:49PM
    SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 19 February 2016 at 8:49PM
    Floxxie wrote: »
    I managed 47 and was quite happy enough until I realised the whole morning had gone! Not sure how to manage this and other online tasks. I wonder if it would be better waiting until early evening to do any tasks? Is there any time when there are more tasks, rachelja (and anybody else who does tasks)?

I think it is just pot luck as to when they appear...there are unusually a lot around at the moment, sometimes it is very quiet. I've done about 70 now so that is enough for me :o Enough funds to buy a few more RR :D

*And they do get much quicker too....the more you do :-)
    2.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    rachelja wrote: »
    I think it is just pot luck as to when they appear...there are unusually a lot around at the moment, sometimes it is very quiet. I've done about 70 now so that is enough for me :o Enough funds to buy a few more RR :D

Respect rachelja: that's hardcore tasking :rotfl:
  • Well i had a read of this thread earlier and decided to join you in the tasking - managed 12 scenario ones and head done in lol! Happy i did it though - nice little balance boost!
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Jubilee76Jubilee76 Forumite
    197 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well i had a read of this thread earlier and decided to join you in the tasking - managed 12 scenario ones and head done in lol! Happy i did it though - nice little balance boost!

lol well done. I'm still trying to get to level 1 for the tasks. Not many opportunities that count towards it.

I've just bought my final 40 so have 300 refs now. Most are over 30 days so am going to sit back and build up the balance to maintain refs and pay for golden.
    LBM no. 2 £20k :eek:
    1st debt to tackle - store card £216.70
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides