next directory free delivery code anyone?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
11 replies 1.5K views
claretherookeryclaretherookery Forumite
57 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
does anyone have a free delivery code etc for the next directory - only want a small order and they say its only available through the online directory so dont want to fork out £3.50 unless i have too ?

Replies

• SHR_3SHR_3 Forumite
    75 Posts
    Edit by board guide: Affiliate links are only to be posted in the referrers board
  • shazrazmatazshazrazmataz Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Great link thanks :beer:
    Shaz xx
    Living & lovin' life 'down under'.
    There Comes A Point In Your Life When You Realise Who Matters, And Who Never Did, And Who Always Will. So Don't Worry About People In The Past There's A Reason Why They Didn't Make It Into Your Future............
  • lynicedlyniced Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    ** Edit by board guide: Please read my post
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni
  • luvabargainluvabargain Forumite
    131 Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    Just used *** on £54 order , many thanks for that!
    Working hard to to pay off the mortgage within 5 years instead of 9 by considering every penny spent. Aiming to go part time the and enjoy a simple life with simple pleasures!
  • wirmwirm Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    Taken from Online Vouchers: The Rules and Guidance
    The 'Source' convention

When you post codes, each and every time please note the 'source' of these codes and the fact that they can be used by all (if they cannot be used by all, but just a closed user group ( then unless that is a large group e.g. only NHS workers, in which case state this explicity) then don't post it.

If someone has not put the source, please do not use them. You could be committing fraud. Firms are becoming more sensitive to misuse of their vouchers.

The best thing to do is question the poster over the source. If no reasoned answer is forthcoming, either ignore the post, or better still report it to the Abuse Controller.
  • lynicedlyniced Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Wirm - can't remember where the code came from, but its widely available. Okey Dokey!
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni
  • borntoshopborntoshop Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went to my local next and they ordered my items in from the catalogue. Two days delivery for free, plus added various sizes for fit and i refunded any i didn't want, could have been the entire order the assistant told me.
  • amateur_saveramateur_saver Forumite
    1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect ! Thanks for this - not well enough to go to nearest store 30 miles away, and wasn't prepared to pay £3.50 delivery, so this has made my day...

Thanks xx
    ** Getting back in the swing of saving again.... **

:T :T :T :T :T
    Trying to find the best deals to save as much as we can..........
  • wirmwirm Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    lyniced wrote:
    Wirm - can't remember where the code came from, but its widely available. Okey Dokey!
    As it says in the Site Rules you have to post the source. Sorry...
  • mrmemrme Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    http://ukshops.!!!!!!/vouchers.html the 2 vouchers are listed on this site - says you can use it more than once and no restricions are listed!

The codes are V5022 & K5005

Think that is within the rules if not then sorry:beer:

:j :j
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cheap Train Tickets

Hidden fares, split tickets and how to beat booking fees

MSE Guides