MSE News: NRAM borrowers with loans of £25k+ may still get redress

edited 20 May 2015 at 2:09PM in Loans
3 replies 3K views
Former_MSE_PalomaFormer_MSE_Paloma Former MSE
531 Posts
I've been Money Tipped! Newshound!
edited 20 May 2015 at 2:09PM in Loans
Northern Rock mortgage customers with unsecured loans of between £25,000 and £30,000 may still get redress ...
Read the full story:

NRAM borrowers with loans of £25k+ may get redress if appeal goes their way

OfficialStamp.gif

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Replies

• VT82VT82 Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    People having interest repaid with interest, purely because of a small error in paperwork, even though this error didn't really affect them in any way, shape or form.

And the taxpayer will be picking up the bill.

All this bank-bashing seems to have just led to a lottery of who gets an unwarranted payout, paid for either by bank shareholders or the taxpayer. Great!
  • poggspoggs Forumite
    134 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    VT82 wrote: »
    People having interest repaid with interest, purely because of a small error in paperwork, even though this error didn't really affect them in any way, shape or form.

All this bank-bashing seems to have just led to a lottery of who gets an unwarranted payout, paid for either by bank shareholders or the taxpayer. Great!

I can feel your pain. And how many flips to I give?

Yep none.

:beer:
  • VT82 wrote: »

I agree, this is an example of the very worst of this site, just like the bank charge brigade. I have mentioned many times that absolutely no-one has suffered any financial loss - it is the greedy compo bandwagon in full swing.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides