Forum Home» Discount Codes 'n Vouchers» Code Not Found

tesco ten pound voucher for a fiver hushhush online

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

tesco ten pound voucher for a fiver hushhush online

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Code Not Found
118 replies 43.1K views
surfsistersurfsister Forumite
7.5K posts
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Code Not Found
just had an email from https://www.hushhush.com to say I can buy a tesco ten quid voucher for a fiver so I did so! worth a look if you buy at tescos.

Replies

• VeneziaVenezia Forumite
    795 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    The reviews on here don't sound very good for this company.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Department-Stores/HushHush-www-hushhush-com-reviews_2225463

Also on HUKD it says deals and discounts for this company are banned.
  • surfsistersurfsister Forumite
    7.5K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    had no trouble so far!!! what does moneysavin say about it??
  • russetredrussetred Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    If you trawl down through all the blurb you find out it is supplied by mighty deals who will email it out to you within 24 hours instead of waiting till 15/05/15 with hushhush. I have bought from mighty deals before without any issues. Thanks to OP have now purchased through mighty deals.
    "Sometimes life sucks....but the alternative is unacceptable."
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extremely poor reviews as it goes , I wouldn't !

As pointed out its a deal aggregator site , it's not offering deals itself but cherry picking other sites deals from what I can see . Go direct to the other site to buy and not use a third party
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MightyDeals_representativeMightyDeals_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    355 posts
    Good Afternoon,

Please advise if i am able to assist with any issues you may have regarding the Vouchers you have purchased.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
    HH
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • edited 21 April 2015 at 5:43PM
    FirstwatchFirstwatch Forumite
    282 posts
    ✭✭
    edited 21 April 2015 at 5:43PM
    Hi All,
    Done a basic search and so don't think this is anywhere else yet, but just checked my TCB account and saw this offer, Won't post a link in case it causes problems.

It's through "Mighty Deals" ( there was a "Problems with Mighty Deals vouchers" thread in 2012, so hope they've sorted themselves out by now) and it's pretty much what it says in the title, with a redemption email to be sent on May 15th and then an eVoucher sent 48 hours later to use in store or online.

Thank you to MSE and all those who put into it - I'm unemployed right now after 8 years of full time work in Education, so sites like this do help!
  • FirstwatchFirstwatch Forumite
    282 posts
    ✭✭
    Tracking already (about half an hour) at 42p - T&Cs did say about the VAT not included.
  • edited 21 April 2015 at 7:25PM
    booterbooter Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭✭
    edited 21 April 2015 at 7:25PM
    Thanks Firstwatch - don't mind if I do :D

T&C's
    Once activated, your Tesco Gift Card is valid for 5 years from date of purchase or from last use/balance enquiry.
    Please allow up to 48 hours from point of redemption for your e-voucher to be emailed to you.
    Available for use in store and on Tesco Direct (not online grocery shopping).
    Your Gift Card can be redeemed in all UK stores, including Northern Ireland and Scotland stores.

Clubcard points available on redemption (in conjunction with a valid Tesco Clubcard).
    Limited to 1 Tesco Gift Card per customer.
    Please note that retailer T&C’s are applicable on the reverse of the gift card.
    No more than 2 evouchers per household
    Purchasers of previous High Street Voucher deals can buy
    Merchant T&Cs apply
    See company website. - See more at: http://www.mightydeals.co.uk/Products/Gadgets-Gifts/National/Tesco-10-for-5-Voucher/57330#sthash.lPZnp1zv.dpuf
  • fennersfenners Forumite
    386 posts
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    does anyone know if you can use it in conjunction with the £12 NEW customer voucher?
  • booterbooter Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭✭
    fenners wrote: »
    does anyone know if you can use it in conjunction with the £12 NEW customer voucher?

If it's a £12 new customer voucher for online grocery shopping, then the £10 for £5 can't be used as per the T&C (i.e. no online grocery shopping) :)
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support