WishIwasstill25 wrote: »
Extension dilemmas, verses moving, i know them well...
We have a Victorian terrace, so can't physically extend, but we've just had the loft converted to an office, and now need to decide whether to get the cellar converted, or move to a house with a garage.
SRGFC wrote: »
I'm not sure if this information is helpful at all but it was something I was unaware of before.
I recently re-mortgaged with Nationwide initil term ending Jan 2015(3.94%).
When I called 3 months early to take a new deal period on (2.34%) I assumed I would be waiting until January before moving onto my new, lower rate.
This actually comes into effect next month, so it may be worth looking into the 3 month early offer if your mortgage company offers one. Could mean you having a new interest rate as soon as December rather than having to wait until Feb.
There’s a trick to extend them
We want to hear from you
This week's MSE Forum highlights