edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
10 replies 1K views
mewmew Forumite
1K Posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
logoBP.gif

You can print out a voucher Here* for 100 Bonus nectar points with evry 25 litres BP Ulimate fuel Purchassed. Up to ten coupons can be used per Nectar account. The vouchers can be used anytime from now untill 29th August 2005 (Other T&C Detailed on voucher)

*You have to watch the silly movie before you can get your voucher

Replies

• Ickle_SteveIckle_Steve Forumite
    154 Posts
    I got the email as well. Have you managed to get a good print? It prints very large and blurred.

Am I right in thinking regular unleaded is not one of there BP Ultimate fuels? I've had vouchers for BP Ultimate fuel before and the cashier has had to enter the Nectar points manually to get around this.
    Steve
  • MurtleMurtle Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    is this open to all nectar card holders? or only if you receive the original email from them??

thanks
  • MurtleMurtle Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    but this voucher states that it's ultimate fuel???!! so not that much of a con in this case :)
  • MurtleMurtle Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    Oh, I thought you had a different one that didn't show that it was the ultimate stuff.

Sorry my confusion, I use the ultimate every now and again...to clean my engine out apparently.....so I'm told ;)
  • cougar_3cougar_3 Forumite
    746 Posts
    Only worth 50p - it;s not worth it because you'll end up paying more than that to get the Ultimate fuel (unless you like to get conned usually)
  • skdotcomskdotcom Forumite
    134 Posts
    Murtle wrote:
    Oh, I thought you had a different one that didn't show that it was the ultimate stuff.

Sorry my confusion, I use the ultimate every now and again...to clean my engine out apparently.....so I'm told ;)

Some performance cars should only run on super unleaded type fuel, and if you are gonna do that, go for Shell Optimax. Most everyday family cars will be wasting their time with filling up with this stuff every time. Every now and again is sensible though.
  • cougar_3cougar_3 Forumite
    746 Posts
    One of the paper's motoring papers explained that in family cars, computers optimise fuel as if it were standard unleaded/diesel. This means that if you put in the optimax/ultimate it won't do a thing!
  • comicmankevcomicmankev Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I could get this if I hadnt already boycotted BP due to their major part in owning a lot of the land for 'Prescotshire'
  • BeancounterBeancounter Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    I went in to a BP station armed with my voucher, filled up with the hideosly expensive Ultimate fuel (97.9p per litre !!!!!!!!!), went to the counter to pay and was told by the assistant that they can't imput the voucher and it would only be redeemable at BP owned stations for the time being, beware where you try to hand these over.
  • BeancounterBeancounter Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Update: Went to a BP owned station today, todays excuse was that they could not link up the bonus points with my payment card (company car). I pointed out that I have succesfully redeemed Nectar bonus vochers before but it made no difference. Anyone know who it is I would need to complain to, BP or Nectar?
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides