96 Free Bingo Tickets / Cash

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gaming MoneySaving
2 replies 1.1K views
micky007micky007 Forumite
131 Posts
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gaming MoneySaving
Hey,

I've found a pretty good freebie, if you signup to Lucky Rainbow Bingo you get 96 free bingo tickets to their £1,111.11 Jackpot Game. No deposit is required and they are offering prizes for people who only needed 1 to go, 2 to go and 3 to go on bingo. Now when you have 96 bingo tickets are always guaranteed to have a bingo card that either needed 1, 2 or 3 numbers to go for bingo. Now that means you win cash from those pots, or if your lucky to get a line, 2 lines or full house you win a lot more!

The site doesn't make it obvious how to get the tickets but if you signup and go to the bingo lobby you will see a tab called £1,111.11 Jackpot, click that and then Select MAX Tickets and select Purchase. You will then get 96 Free Bingo Tickets and on your way to getting some free cash!

Join Lucky Rainbow Bingo :j

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next available game for the free tickets is the 20th September so you have a while to wait to see if you have won anything.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]om (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • micky007micky007 Forumite
    131 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Hey,

Just thought id bump this up as the Jackpot Game is TONIGHT @ 9PM so make sure you all get your tickets before its too late, I've got mine!

Good Luck Everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cut overdraft charges

10 tips to pay less for your overdraft + how to pay it off

MSE Guides

FREE tennis coaching

Find your nearest session and pre-book your place online

MSE Deals