26 replies 13.1K views
13»

Replies

• bill_on_linebill_on_line Forumite
    82 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hi Forum

I got the message my order was to be cancelled
    But later got the following message that it had been shipped.

So fingers crossed I may still get my canvas print anyone else had a confirmation of shipping?

Thanks again for ordering at picanova.co.uk. Your order # EN2A21xxxxxx has been dispatched via UPS and is on its way to you.

The tracking number of your purchase is: 1Z80668EDKxxxxxxx
    Please follow the link below to track your item:

• rellaripsrellarips Forumite
    753 posts
    Bill on line, just smile and hope it's your lucky day :D

Have you been splashing the good karma around lately?!
  • Hi everyone!

I saw the 72% discount code for a 60 x 40cm canvas print for £14.99 and at first was a bit dubious about it as I'd never heard of the company (the canvas was dispatched in Germany) and it used the United Parcel Service (American) but was glad I went ahead!

I ordered my canvas on Monday 24th March and after tracking it all the way from Germany, throughout England, it finally arrived in Sunderland today, Wednesday 26th March! Was that fast or not?!

Although the jpeg I gave wasn't the best to use, the quality of the finished print is really good!

A massive thumbs up!! :j
  • caip1978caip1978 Forumite
    1 posts
    Hi
    Referring to Phil's post above, I ordered a 60x40 canvas last wednesday (30.04.14) and received the order confirmation and invoice confirmation. The money has left my bank account and all seemed fine. However, it has been almost 9 days now (7 working days) and I have received no shipping confirmation and cannot get a reply from the company. I have emailed, facebook messaged, twitter messaged and called to no avail. The print I ordered is a 70th birthday present that I need for next Friday and I am now anxious that it wont arrive in time! I may be being a bit impatient but am now quite concerned that the money has been taken and no contact since!
  • edited 19 May 2014 at 4:09PM
    wrongmarkwrongmark Forumite
    44 posts
    edited 19 May 2014 at 4:09PM
    Just to let anyone interested know. I've just received my canvas print of Yosemite National Park which I took while on holiday a few weeks ago. For £14.99 you probably can't go wrong, but I'd be gutted if I'd paid full price as I'm not particularly impressed with the quality of the print.

I ordered it 14 May, received 19 May.
  • I ordered two canvas with the offer on here a couple of weeks ago, free canvas and paid £6.49 postage, the quality is very very bad and they refuse to refund, saying the print matches the image uploaded! Well I had a mouth on the picture uploaded, but lost it on the finished product. It's not even worth the £6.49 postage and I've had to escalate a case in PayPal.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support