IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

ukcps ticket help please

hi i would like to say 1st of all is sorry if am repeating my self but ive been looking through this site for hours and need help still.
i got a window ticket from parking in a motobike car park at nite when the shops shut. Ive been parking there for years and this is the 1st time ive recieved 1. I feel that 100 pound is out of order and way to much and am not going to pay on them grounds. Ive read that you can use these terms that 100 pound is a penalty rather then a ligitimate way compansating the land over for lost revenue.the ticket was after the shop is closed so the company are taking the pee. Am going to appeal because i don't want endless letters with fake threats.what i would like help with is how to word my letter for the best chance to swash the fine/notice.ive read through this forum and no that ukcps usually reject so am gonna just ask for POPLA CODE. Please help with the best way to word my appeal to get the best results

Replies

• edited 19 June 2014 at 11:07PM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    38.1K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 19 June 2014 at 11:07PM
    read the NEWBIES sticky thread and you will find out everything you need to know

all these parking invoices are extortionate and out of order and unjust too when considering what the subject is about , that goes without saying , and is one of the basis of your appeal points

not sure why you believe the letters you receive are or will be fake threats , UKCPS have taken people to court and the vehicle was trespassing ;)
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    108.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    UKCPS quite often cancel as soon as they see the template first appeal from the NEWBIES thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • blaggedblagged Forumite
    4 Posts
    hi ive gone through this i can't find the best way of writing my letter. If i just kept it sort stating what ive told you would that be enough. I basically want a link to some1 in same sanario to get the best way to word ab appeal on the basis of what ive just mentioned. I just want to get this off my back asap due to the letters going to my nans house.
  • edited 21 June 2014 at 10:17PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    108.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 21 June 2014 at 10:17PM
    Yes - so you use the template first appeal from the NEWBIES thread, the sticky thread at the top! That will likely get this off your back!

blagged wrote: »
    i can't find the best way of writing my letter. If i just kept it short, stating what ive told you, would that be enough.
    No.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    4 Posts
    brilliant ive seen the writing to send off its looks really good. Thanks for the help. If it gets rejected or accepted ill let you know.
    4 Posts
    ive seen a lot of popla threads on winning appeals. what i would like to do is get a link to the best one that would suit me so i could use it if neccasary meaning copy n paste lol obviously swiching names of companys exctra. im not very good wiv all the wording and dont want to repeat the same thing so i would like your knowledge if possible.
  • Dee140157Dee140157 Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Worry about the POPLA appeal if your appeal gets rejected. You will have 28 days to get that one sorted, and you never know you ight win at the first soft appeal.
    Newbie thread: go to the top of this page and find these words: Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking. Click on words Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking. Newbie thread is the first post. Blue New Thread button is just above it to left.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals