New Post Advanced Search

Money Savers Arms

Last ooorders!… We’re sorry but for now, due to resources, we need to close the Money Savers Arms including Discussion Time.

It’s not easy to write this. We love the forum, but we also have a job to do to protect it, our users and MoneySavingExpert, and at the moment, with all our resources focused on Coronavirus information, and all the team at home, we don’t feel we have the resources to do a good enough job.

For four months, we’ve been struggling to cope with the huge volumes of messages we’ve been getting from Forumites – many of whom are in desperate and dire straits with their finances. The team have been working all hours to try and keep on top of it. At first we thought it’d be a short sharp spike, but it isn’t, it’s continuing, so we have had some difficult choices to make about prioritisation.

Unfortunately in, and likely because of, these stressful times, the Forum team have also been receiving an increasing number of complaints about posts made on the Money Savers Arms and Discussion Time. The team have done what they can to try and walk the tightrope of balancing all the various interests, but for now we need to draw a line under this and temporarily close this Board, so we can keep the key, MoneySaving boards – where people are supporting each other through this crisis - running smoothly.

We know this board is important to you, but as the MSE stance has been forbearance throughout this crisis, now we ask that of you. We’re sorry. Of course you can post on other boards, but we’d ask you to stick to the subjects of those boards, and not use them as a surrogate Money Savers Arms or Discussion Time. And as always please be kind and friendly to each other, especially any newbies.

Thanks
MSE Forum Team

Funny Joke Thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Funny Money
6.4K replies 911.2K views

Replies

• vik6525vik6525 Forumite
    16.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I play??? Its my little ones joke, but i love it...

Why did the baker have smelly hands?

cause he kneaded a poo.....
    You lied to me Edward. There IS a Swansea. And other places.....

*I have done reading too*
    *I have done geography as well*
  • wurzelsarwurzelsar Forumite
    15.3K posts
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I see this humour, it's a Swansea thing!! Vik and Mazz.:rolleyes: :D :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good 'un Vik!

Like the new avi BTW Mazz, second hand is it? One careful lady owner?:D ;)
    I wish you......
    A sunbeam to warm you,
    A moonbeam to charm you,
    A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.
  • MistyangMistyang Forumite
    20.5K posts
    eeh Vik he he he...
    And I have done reading & geography.. too ! ;)
    Dont break my heart...my miley smiley cyrus heart :D
    Crazy Nutters Member No 1067
    Bad Mothers Member No. 153 and Mummy to the lovely girls & MSE Nanna...:j
  • vik6525 wrote: »
    Can I play??? Its my little ones joke, but i love it...

Why did the baker have smelly hands?

cause he kneaded a poo.....

That's so naughty..................... If I was an MSE Sky Marshall I would ban you for that :T :T :T :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    "Did you hear about the frog that broke down on the motorway???? They toad him away!"
  • Police in Liverpool have caught and arrested 3 out of 4 Muslim terrorists

Bin Stealin,~~~ Bin Carjackin,~~~ Bin Burglin

But the Scouser Police are concerned that one of the terrorist's could still be out there............................

Bin Workin ;) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    "Did you hear about the frog that broke down on the motorway???? They toad him away!"
  • bones61bones61 Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Plumber gets caught on "Builders from Hell" shagging house owner’s dog on cctv.
    The woman tries to sue him but judge dismisses the case as the plumber was corgi registered!
  • Euro English

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English
    spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy.
    The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
    troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
    Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.
    Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.
    Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
  • vik6525vik6525 Forumite
    16.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nytehawk wrote: »
    That's so naughty..................... If I was an MSE Sky Marshall I would ban you for that :T :T :T :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my 7 year old told me that ill have you know!!!
    You lied to me Edward. There IS a Swansea. And other places.....

*I have done reading too*
    *I have done geography as well*
  • bones61bones61 Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Not to every ones taste but....

Zubu is a little 5 year old orphan boy in GonnaWooboo
    He has only 1 leg and 1 arm and has to cycle 10 miles to school every day.
    For just a small donation of £2.50
    you can download the video....
    it's f****g hilarious
  • Avoriaz wrote: »
    That is from your signature.

There are more people in China today than there were in the whole world 150 years ago.

Makes you think.

Thank you for reminding me...... I have a good relationship with my local Chinese Takeaway who has also contributed to a few of my signatures.... so long as I buy a portion of Beansprouts ;) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: