Forum Home » Motoring » Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

23 minute overstay with Parking Eye - Page 9

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

23 minute overstay with Parking Eye

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
86 replies 7.1K views
12345679»

Replies

• That's excellent news PG - well done for your persistence. :T

I sent you a pm earlier today but there's no need to respond to that now that you've had such a good response from Mr C.

I had also drafted you a letter to send so I'll still send that via a PM to you anyway - just in case - belt and braces and all that. ;)

Would suggest you hang on to it and if other said letter fails to make an appearance by say Monday - send it anyway.

If you want other comments on it's content I've got no problem with you posting it on here seeking input to fine tuning it.

Hope you have a restful week-end and maybe treat yourself to a little celebratory glass or two :beer:
  • ampersandampersand Forumite
    8.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another flying fingers grovel, pg.
    Ref=ppc's in the bpa i.e. private parking scumpanies in the british parking assoc.
    Many people have poor/nil experience of/with steve.c. You and I have had the opposite. Does he like we older wimmins?
    Grand news all round.
    Hold said letter in one hand, as you type us the news of its actual arrival with t'other: thus shall we believe:-)
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT&BUDGET HELP:[URL="tel:01274760720"]01274 760720[/URL], freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• And thus may ye believe, as that's what I'm doing right now! Came in the post just as I was nipping out to the gym. A short letter, unsigned, sent on 19 March. Ends "Kind regards, ParkingEye Team"! Too kind. I don't know if Steve C had any hand in it, as the timing's a bit tight, but if he did, I thank him.
    Would there be any point in collecting together all the info people have managed to gather about various landowners and put it on a sticky?
    My Retail Park was the Ty Glas Retail Park, Llanishen, Cardiff. The landlord is
    Cushman & Wakefield,
    Site Services Ltd.,
    9 Colmore Row,
    Birmingham B3 2BJ.
    M +44 (0)7747 474 414
    F +44 (0)121 232 4901
    Stephen Rees
    Regional Facilities Manager
    South West

[EMAIL="stephen.rees@cwmanagementservices.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    www.cushmanwakefield.com

Hope that may help someone, somewhere. Thank you all for your support, help and encouragement, right up to the very last. I know you've also been doing things for others, too. I can only say thank you to you all, and wish you a very happy weekend. If ever anyone doubts that people are nice, they only have to come to this forum.
  • ampersandampersand Forumite
    8.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    PLAYGOER - A JOY TO READ, THANKYOU!

I'm sure this info. can and should be collated, thus easily updated. Excellent idea. I suggest you pass this to c-m for her newbies Bible.

Once again - wonderfully well done!
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT&BUDGET HELP:[URL="tel:01274760720"]01274 760720[/URL], freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• Great news Playgoer - I'm so pleased for you :j

A :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin result!!

Thank you so much for letting us know and for the information.

Brilliant suggestion too about a Landowners list

So now the :wall: is over - have a great holiday!!
  • Have sent pm to C-M with idea and info. To battle!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support