Replies

• DD265DD265 Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sunday - NSD
    Monday - NSD
    Tuesday - £4.95 on tea
  • My work lunch thingy came in at £3.20, so slight overspend. £1.00 for circuits.
    £4.20 in total, not much time to make amends. Will try not to spend on Friday......
    Busymumofthreeplusdog......
    ..............on a mission to curtail the spending and build up the savings
    2015 NSD total - 5
  • elfy1807elfy1807 Forumite
    150 Posts
    Spent today =(

£14.99 for new work shoes as my old ones could practically talk.
    Spent £8.50 on mum's birthday present for tuesday and £8.96 on her mother's day present(s) at the end of the month.

Personally, I don't see these as spends. They are things that were needed - especially the shoes for work, so if nobody minds, I'm gonna class myself as still within budget with a current £0 spend this week.
    Tomorrow I will be spending £5.80 on Zumba class from my £10 allowance, but shouldn't have any other spends tomorrow.
    Maybe a good luck in your new job/new home card for a colleague who's moving away, but she's not going for a couple of weeks and I could always try and make one (which I'll be doing with my mum's bday & mum day cards).

Then it's payday on Friday and ready to start from scratch
    Debts (as of 28/10/15)
    Mum: Start £3426.00 Now £2655.00 22.5% Car (on finance): Start 13823.60 Now £8728.59 36.85%
    Current Debt Free Day: 12/1/2019

Goals:
    £2000 emergency fund £800/£2000 40%
    £5000 House Deposit £62.09/£5000 1.24%
    Car Finance Settlement Fee As of 28/10/15 £0.00/£7152.18 0%
  • MunchinMunchin Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Sun - £1.20 paper
    Mon - NSD
    Tues - NSD
    Wed - £2 (work tea club)
    Thurs - ?

Total - £3.20/£20
    Clothes budget - £100/£7 spent, Christmas 2022 - £xx/£1,000, Emergency fund - £4,600/£10,000 (46%), NSDs(Dec) - 11/15

• Sedge123Sedge123 Forumite
    597 Posts
    ✭✭
    Mon 0.33 on postage
    Tuesday £2 postage
    Wednesday NSD
    Thursday £3 coffee and £4.20 on chips as unprepared for quick tea after swimming!
    £9.53 total so far.
    Determined to save and not squander!
    On a mission to save money whilst renovating our new forever home
  • Small top up spend from grocery budget, otherwise, NSD.

Hoping to keep tomorrow spend to minimum.;)
    2015 NSD total - 5
  • EverTheOptimistEverTheOptimist Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all

My week so far.

Sun - mil visiting and then visiting my parents NSD - NSD :j
    Mon- Seeing a friend and her baba for a walk and lunch - £10, and then going to a camera club (set up by a friend) £2 subs (for the room) Petrol spend but budgeted elsewhere - didn't see friend as baba teething and suffering. £4 spent last night on subs and parking.
    Tues - no plans - NSD - oooops 50p spent on choccie bar as I was thinking I'd had a NSD yesterday. But in my defence I'm also giving it up for lent so was my last treat. :D
    Weds - Baby group - NSD (possible breed and milk top up - grocery budget) NSD and no top up today.
    Thurs - Seeing a friend and her baba for coffee, possibly a soft play type thing for the babas - £10 - friend came to us so needed biscuits and drink selection etc. - £6.17 (and bread and milk top up £1.89, not this budget)
    Fri - Baby group - NSD
    Sat - hair appt (budgeted) otherwise NSD

£3 contingency

Total - £10.67/ £25
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
    Debt: £11850
  • Woohoo managed a NSD today thanks to hubby buying the drinks from his pocket money budget:)

Have to pick DD up from sleepover tomorrow but should be able to do that without spending.

So all being well my total for the week will be.......
    £59.15/£60
    2015 NSD total - 5
  • EverTheOptimistEverTheOptimist Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all

My week so far.

Sun - mil visiting and then visiting my parents NSD - NSD :j
    Mon- Seeing a friend and her baba for a walk and lunch - £10, and then going to a camera club (set up by a friend) £2 subs (for the room) Petrol spend but budgeted elsewhere - didn't see friend as baba teething and suffering. £4 spent last night on subs and parking.
    Tues - no plans - NSD - oooops 50p spent on choccie bar as I was thinking I'd had a NSD yesterday. But in my defence I'm also giving it up for lent so was my last treat. :D
    Weds - Baby group - NSD (possible breed and milk top up - grocery budget) NSD and no top up today.
    Thurs - Seeing a friend and her baba for coffee, possibly a soft play type thing for the babas - £10 - friend came to us so needed biscuits and drink selection etc. - £6.17 (and bread and milk top up £1.89, not this budget)
    Fri - Baby group - NSD from this budget, but we decided to have curry for tea so bought some bits to go with it from my grocery budget
    Sat - hair appt (budgeted) otherwise NSD

£3 contingency

Total - £10.67/ £25

Am tentatively declaring a green week and hoping not to spend tomorrow other than hair appt.
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
    Debt: £11850
  • MunchinMunchin Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooops I'm a bit red this week:o - £22.29 but only just. Please put me down for £35 ETO for next week.

Sun - £1.20 paper
    Mon - NSD
    Tues - NSD
    Wed - £2 (work tea club)
    Thurs - NSD
    Fri - £19.09 (Mr T, wine for OH + chinese)

Total - £22.29/£20
    Clothes budget - £100/£7 spent, Christmas 2022 - £xx/£1,000, Emergency fund - £4,600/£10,000 (46%), NSDs(Dec) - 11/15

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Alexa, tell me some top tips

How can this Forumite maximise their smart speaker?

Join the Forum discussion

State pension shortfalls for women

MPs call it a 'shameful shambles'

MSE News