»

Change 4 life(merged) - Page 4

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Change 4 life(merged)

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
47 replies 49.3K views

Replies

• Just to say that mine arrived on Thursday and an added bonus is a few money off vouchers in the accompanying letter which also includes a coupon for a free 2L bottle of Cravendale!
  • Thanks :) I am waiting for mine to arrive, hopefully it will make all of this healthy eating a bit more easier :)
    Everything happens for a reason! :p
  • This is an England only offer . Although it's not clear at the beginning.
  • Uniscots97Uniscots97
    6.6K posts
    Forumite ✭✭✭✭
    Shame we can't get it in Scotland
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • looking forward to healthy meal times
  • busiscoming2busiscoming2
    4.5K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 2500 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I've applied for mine.
  • edited 5 February 2016 at 11:38AM
    NorthernLassNorthernLass
    4K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 February 2016 at 11:38AM
    Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Jan 2016 Click through to download various Change 4 Life health and fitness apps.

Thanks to all who have posted about this.

Back to NorthernLass' original post..

Supply of the Smart Swaps packs, containing the smart swapper,, fridge magnets, and money-off shopping vouchers, is subject to availability.

https://smartswaps.change4life.co.uk/register-for-smart-swaps

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
  • Thanks a lot
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • I joined up yesterday after seeing the tv ad, great little phone app for the recipes to take with you when shopping so you can get all the ingredients you need
  • When you click through to the site it gives you another link to click on for people who live in Wales, NI or Scotland. HTH x